WE GOT OURSELVES A DOOZY!!!

A.N:
Hello! And welcome to the side of my book where semi-sleep-deprived me comes up with random as ideas for a story/chapter/skit and later decides to actually write them ^w^ Please enjoy, as most of this was written in inspiration of my good friend, who is well known for her messed up, sleep-deprive-written stories~~~~ If that's even a sentence................................... ILY sis!!

~~

RIKA: (Barges into "the office") EMBER!

EMBER: (Jumps in fright) What?

RIKA: WE GOT OURSELVES A DOOZY!!!

EMBER: (Confuzzled) A what now?

RIKA: A DOOZY!!!! A MISSION!!!! A BIG HUNKEN DANGEROUS AND IMPORTANT MISSION!!!

EMBER: Sounds deadly.... ^w^ I'm in.

RIKA: -w- I was hoping you'd say that.

EMBER: So, what's the mission today?

RIKA: Well.... The royal family is under attack!!

EMBER: Oh no! That's terrible!! Are they okay??

RIKA: I mean.... It's Queenie. It's gonna be pretty tough to beat her inside HER Kingdom.... And.... Marama and Pouri are pretty tough as well, so, they can definitely take care of themselves.... And, uhh.....

EMBER: (Frowns) Doesn't really sound like they need our help————

RIKA: THE LITTLE ONES!! I ALMOST FORGOT THE LITTLE ONES!!

EMBER: The little ones——?

RIKA: Yes! Te-Manu and Te-Rangi! They're still pretty young, and we all know that cheeky little boy, Te-Manu, can get himself into a LOT of trouble when danger rears it's silly head. ^w^

EMBER: Oh, in that case, we SHOULD help them. Don't want anything to happen to the little ones.... What about Te-Rangi? Will she be getting herself into trouble?

RIKA: Weeeelllllllllllllllllllll............

(Meanwhile in the Dragon Kingdom)

TE-RANGI: (Fast asleep on her bed while the rest of her family are fighting for their lives) Zzzz...... (Snoring kinda loudly)

TE-MANU: (Fiercely shaking the bed) WAKE! UP! SIS!!!!! WAKE!!! UUUPPP!!!!!!!........ SSSIIIIIISSSS!!!!!!

TE-RANGI: (Continues snoring) Zzzzzz.......

TE-MANU: \\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶//// FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TE-RANGI: (Smiles in her sleep) Hehehehehehehe......... (Continues snoring)

(Meanwhile with RIKA and EMBER)

RIKA: She's most likely zonked right out, asleep in her bed, doing a classic Kira, while everyone else is fighting for their lives, and her twin brother attempts to wake her up, but fails to do so......

EMBER: I see. Well, then we should probably————

RIKA: And the wives!! We gotta save de wifu's!!! They're probably so terrified right now!!!

(Meanwhile in the Dragon Kingdom)

KAEIRA: (Destroys half of her attackers with a single dark spell) Pathetic.

POURI: ^w^ I'm so proud of my wifey~~

KAEIRA: (Rolls her eyes slightly but can't help but smile) Oh, hush. These guys weren't much of a challenge anyway. (Bashes a few of their heads in)