Happy Valentine's Day?

This takes place in The Last Movie era btw...Enjoy!!!!! Doesn't that gif look cute?? ♡♡

It was a bright day, and your boyfriend was sound asleep next to you cuddling up against your body. You got up slowly and tip toed downstairs to make Naruto a delicious breakfast.

After making the eggs, grits, and sausage you heard noise coming from upstairs signaling your knuckleheaded boyfriend was awake.

He snaked his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek softly whispering "good morning" in your right ear watching you cook the heart shaped pancakes.

"Happy Valentine's Day (y/n)" Naruto said once more letting your waist go and sitting down at the chestnut table.

"Happy Valentine's Day Naruto" you replied putting the plate down in front of Naruto as he quickly began eating the delicious food.

Once he finished Naruto told you to "get dressed" signaling that Naruto had done something for you that you didn't know, which you loved.

You quickly threw on your (fav. outfit) and (f/c) coat with your sandals since it was pretty chilly outside.

While walking to the certain place you didn't know, you happened to bump into your best friends Sakura, Ino, and Hinata who were with their partners as well.

"Hey guys!" You said hugging them as they smiled in return saying their hello's. "Happy Valentine's Day (y/n)" said the shy Hinata along with the rest of your friends. 

After your long reunion with your friends you waved them off and continued to your unknown destination a bit scared.

The day felt so long but the sunset was already rising. You both went out to eat at the usual, Ichiraku Ramen, and had a couple of laughs and giggles.

"Remember when you forgot that it was Valentine's Day?"

"Jeez, let's not bring that up. I almost forgot today"

"Well luckily you remembered because i would've been pissed"

"Heh heh, wouldn't want that"

You rolled your eyes and laughed while carrying your conversation.

Soon it was getting late and you had a big surprise for Naruto, but how will he take it? (You get where i'm going with this right?)

Will he be excited? I mean, it's Naruto for crying out loud. You took a deep breath ready to tell him until Naruto put a blindfold on your eyes.

"I have a surprise for you (y/n). I'll tell you when to take off the blindfold ok?"

"Umm...okay?"

"3...2..1"

You removed the blindfold and saw a beautiful silver ring placed on your finger. Immediately, tears came falling down your cheeks as you could nod in response.

You decided to come right out with the response and said:

"Naruto, i'm pregnant"

Naruto only smiled and hugged you tightly.

"This is the best Valentine's Day ever!!!!" Naruto said as you kissed his cheek. "Yes, yes it is"

Okkkk i know im SUPER late with this but school is an ass wipe sooo yeah. Anyways, i hope you all enjoyed and i will try to keep making more stories if school allows me 😤 love you all byeeee ♡♡♡