You Are Beautiful

JHOPE'S POV
--------------------------
I woke up to the annoying buzzing of my phone; stupid alarm, I really need to change it. Anyway, I got up and groaned quietly, then looked at my phone.
7:47
"Crap! I'm gonna be late!" I whisper to myself and facepalm. AGH! Jimin was suppose to text me!
I jump out of bed and grab a pair of black shorts, and a baggy pastel pink sweater. I throw them on as quickly as possible, and run into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and make an odd face, not very happy with the reflection facing back at me.
"I look like a warthog!" I groan and grab my comb, and gently brush it through my hair, adoring the feeling. I love the feeling of anything touching my hair, weather it's someone's hand or a comb it nearly put me right to sleep; off of that topic, I'm GONNA BE LATE! I slip on a pair of baby blue socks then my pink converse, and run out the door to a clearly annoyed Jimin waiting for me.

"What the hell were you doing in there?! I've been waiting out here for hourssss!" He wines and gently hits my arm.

"Stop overreacting, you were supposed to text me!" I glare at him and puff out my cheeks only for him to pinch one.

"I did, idiot." Jimin rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, "Now move it princess we're gonna be late!" I blush slightly at the feeling of his fingers intertwined with mine and let myself be dragged by him all the way to school.

JIMINS POV
----------------------
I felt myself become all lovey dovey once I felt Hobi's hand on mine, but I couldn't let myself get distracted by his cute blushing face, or his adorable look that he got and his apple cheeks would- ah! Stop it Jimin! Pull it together you idiot! Girls are hot, boobs boobs boobs!
Yeesh, I don't know why I keep having these stupid thoughts about my friend, he's my friend and I'm straight. Ugh!
Jhope pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Jimin! Let's go!" He yelled, that's the first time I've ever heard him yell.

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry!" I run into the school and forget that his hand is still in mine.

I quickly let go of his hand once I see people looking at us, I awkwardly rub my neck and look at Hobi.

"So, we're still having that sleepover tonight, right?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Yea." He replys with his cute li- AGH!

"Okay, sweet, okay so I.. gotta go to class! See ya apple cheeks!" I give a quick wink to him and he blushes and I run through the halls to my first session of hell.
But first- bathroom break!

JHOPES POV
----------------------
I wasn't sure why Jimin was acting so weird.. whatever, probably just hormones!

"Okay Hoseok, time to go to class." I whisper to myself while shoving my bag in my locker, grabbing what I needed for my first class.

I walked slowly gripping onto my books, trying my best to avoid any eye contact whatsoever. I'm not very popular here, probably because everyone thinks I'm a feminine gay dork, well, I am but that's besides the point. They aren't very fond of Jiminie either, probably because he hangs out with me... Whatever. Enough with these stupid thoughts, let's go to class and lear-

"Hey there freak." I hear a voice in front of me, of course, I can't even have one good day.

"H-Hi Taehyung.." I look down, not wanting him to see that I'm scared. My face was red and flushed, it was probably because a whole bunch of people were staring at us instead of going to class.

"Look at me you pig." Taehyung growls and lifts up my chin vilontly, I look away feeling tears build up in my eyes. Taehyung: the strongest and most popular boy in our school, along with his servants Jungkook, RM, and Jin. I have to admit, Jungkook and Jin are pretty nice when they aren't around Taehyung, but popularity means everything to people..

"You are pathetic, you ugly discrace." He smirks as a few tears fall down my cheeks, I could tell he was getting satisfaction from this, he looks as if he was about to slap me when suddenly, my actual savior pulled him away.

"Aish.. you again? You can't seem to keep your hands off of Jhope for even a day, can you?" Jimin chuckles and pushes Taehyung to the ground and grabs my arm.

"You okay there, apple cheeks?" He whispers to me as the other kids start going to class. I felt it, the tears we're building up in my eyes and we're gonna escape soon.

"I-I.." I shake my head and feel Jimin pull me away from the hallway, into the old empty art room. That was it, I broke down into tears and started crying my heart out, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Jimin hugged me close and I cried into his shoulder, we sat down on a old couch they used in the art room they still hadn't taken everything out of. He let me sit on his lap and just cry, I cried for what seemed like hours. Jimin stroked my hair gently and played with it for quite some time, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, and I soon fell asleep.

~Time skip brought to you by Jin's windsheild wiper laugh ~

I woke up in a familiar room, once I looked around I realized I was in Jimins room! I sit up...did he actually bring me to his house? Why am I even surprised...wait how the heck did he get me here? Whatever.

"Look who's finally awake!" Jimin chuckles while sitting at his desk, looking over at me with a wide grin.

"Shush I like sleep." I flop back down onto my back and giggle, completely forgetting about what happened not too long ago.

"You okay Hobi? What did he even say to you? I mean he's said stuff in the past but you were pretty upset..." Jimin couldn't help but bring it up, I mean if I were him I'd be pretty worried too.

"Oh.. he...he classed me a pathetic ugly discrace and a pig.." I look up at the cieling to see a poster of Mikasa from Attack On Titan staring back at me. Odd..

"I hope you know none of that is true. You, Jung Hoseok, are the most beautiful creature to ever wander this earth."

I swear my heart stopped. All I could think was, "What did you just say?" But of course I didn't say that. I felt my cheeks begin to flush and become a dark shade of red.

"W-What?" I managed to stutter out.

~TIME SKIPEU TO DA FUTURE LIKE FIVE YEARS~

JIMINS POV
-------------------
I wake up to the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen and smile.

"God I love you." I whisper to myself and get up, grabbing something and shoving it into my back pocket then wandering out to the kitchen.
Then there I see it, my beautiful, wonderful boyfriend standing there making breakfast. I come up behind him and hug him, trailing soft kisses on his cheek and feeling him smile.

"Good morning gorgeous~ Did you sleep well?" My Hoseok says lovingly, giving me a wide grin.

"Good morning baby, yes I did thank you~" I smile as he turns around and faces me, nuzzling my nose with his.

"Cutie." I chuckle as he kisses my lips with his soft heart shaped ones, it's like they fit perfectly and they were ment to be there. Our lips move in sync and I feel him smile even wider as he pulls away.

"I have a surprise for you." I whisper into his ear and I reach into my back pocket, pulling out a tiny velvet box while pulling him away from the breakfast.

He smiled and looked up at me, his shiny eyes meeting mine as I got down on one knee. He gasps and covers his mouth with his hand once I pull out the box and open it to reveal a dimond ring.

"Jung Hoseok, I've loved you for years, even when you didn't know me I loved you. We've been together for five years today, and I would like to make sure that this lasts forever, please, my beautiful Hobi," I grab his hand and look up at his now teary eyes, "Do me the honor of being mine forever, and marry me?"

"J-Jimin.." A few tears fall from Hoseok's eyes as he whispers, "Yes..yes! YES!" I slipped the ring into his finger and he jumped into my arms once I stood up, cupping my cheeks and kissing me.

I look into his eyes as he pulls away.

"You are beautiful."

// AN: Okay this is actually pretty cute not gonna lie, yes I believe Hoseok is a baby like this don't hate me for it. Thanks for reading//