Chapter 1

"Oh no! I am going to be late again in class!" ( it was another one of those mornings when Sarah had to dash through the morning chores before she was free to go to school).

Sarah is in her thrid year, taking up AB in Communication Arts. She initially  wanted to take up either Political Science or Psychology for college. Unfortunatelly, the school where she got her scholarship was not offering either of her choice and so she opted for her course now.

" Sarah? why are you still here? I thought you  already left with your dad and brothers for school?", mama Diane asked... " you're going to be late again dear, better leave those dishes to me"

" it's ok mom, I'm almost done anyway...there! all done! Bye mom! see you later, mwah!" , sarah finished, and off she went running her way to the jeepney stop.

On the other side of town...

"Sir Gerald, your  breakfast is ready".

" I will just have coffee..are my parents in the house?"

" Your mother just left for an appointment and your father is still out of town sir."

" Oh ok." ....ringgggg... "yes, hello? Oh hi Brian! nice of you to call."

" Yeah bro, we were just wondering about  the offer we made on trying it out with our radio station. Have you given it some thought?"

"Oh about that one, I am actually considering the idea..the more I think of it, the more it appeals to me...the only problem is with my schedule though.. I have basketball varsity practice almost every night including the weekends...so I don't know how I can fit DJ work in my sched. Bry...I'd really love to try it, but.."

" That won't be a problem Ge! we can work with a flexible schedule. Just tell us your available time and will fit you right in." ( Brian, is a radio station manager, who happens to be an older cousin of Tom , Gerald's  high school friend. Brian's station has been suffering with the ratings lately and when he met Gerald again in one of Tom's parties he knew that getting the guy into his station would surely boast its ratings.)

"Cool! if you say it won' be a problem then I'll have my assistant email you my schedule."

" Sure, sure no problem at all. When  do I excpect the email? or perhaps I can just get it from you in school? I am enrolled this year in the AB Communication department you know. "

" No need to bro, I'll send it by tonight. Got to go though i'm running a little late for class. Bye."

"Oh ok, bye and thanks. Till later then."

" yup. bye"

>>>>Sorry they don't meet yet...but they will VERY SOON.

Thanks for the comment. This is my first attempt to write a story and I would love to to know what you think of it. thanks again!