Chapter One

Nicole's POV ~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.  "Ughhhhhh! " I say getting up.  I shut off my alarm clock and swing my legs up off the bed letting the cold air hit me.  "Shit it's freezing! " I wince.  I get up and get dressed into this.

I check myself in the mirror and make sure my hair looks fine

I check myself in the mirror and make sure my hair looks fine.  I walk out the door car keys in hand and get ready to go hiking.

At The Hiking Trail~

I lock my car as it makes a beep and grab my water of the roof.  I see some people down the parking lot but ignore it and start walking.  After a while I begin to jog so I can get some exercise yata yata. 

After a while I begin to get tired so I take a break.  I poor some water on my face and in my mouth.  I turn my head to see the people again.  They were all laughing and friendly.  I smile because I think it's cute and cheesy.  I continue walking up until I feel a hand tap my shoulder.  I turn around to see a gorgeous fucking man .

"Hey,  um me and my friends we're sorta wondering if you wanted to join us.  You sorta seemed lonely.  " The guy said.

"And I sorta dont know your name.  " I say and laugh a little. 

"Sorry,  my names Colby, what would your name be little lady. " Colby says.

" Haha.,  my names Nicole. " I say and giggle.

"Well? " He says smiling .

"Well what? " I say confused.

He gives a Huff rolling his eyes, "Well are you gonna come meet my friends? " He says chuckling.

"Oh! - yeah sure! " I say laughing at my self.

"Alright. Come on! " He says smiling then grabs my hand pulling me towards his friends. Oh Lord...  I think.

"Hi! " I say smiling while waving.

Then they all say hi at once.  I giggle. 

I think we all are going to be great friends,  I can pretty much feel it at the tip of my fingers.

Song lyrics -
You and I.,  we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky... Like all the missing prices of my heart,  they finally collide.  So stop time right here in the moon light ,  'cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.  Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole,without you I've got no hand to hold.  Without you I feel torn ,like a sail in a storm.  Without you I'm just a sad song...  Yeah I'm just a sad song...

Hi you guys!  Yes I haven't been updating that often but I just made a new book as you can see and I really hope you guys like this book!

-Julie❤💋