Traci the slueth

Traci the sleuth

The case of the missing Cd’s

case #1

chapter 1

Traci Mae Presley the sleuth has beautiful blonde hair and has beautiful blue eyes that if you stare at long enough turn different shades of blue has red and white and blue braces with golden brackets. her two best friends are brad her almost boyfriend a jock with sexy abs he is the quarterback for The Allendale Falcons high school team Traci is a cheerleader brad also has red and white and blue braces with golden brackets. He also french kissed Traci twice. and her best friend Amanda who has red and black and white braces with silver brackets.

Brad had a HD TV. So he had his almost girlfriend Traci and her friend Amanda and her boyfriend brads brother bj they love having their girlfriends over. Just then Traci gets a E-mail on her phone. It said hey Traci I bought some brand new CD's they are exclusive so they are one of a kind the whole world is looking for them want to come over and listen to them with me from Addison so Traci texted back I can't hanging out with Amanda and her boyfriend and brad to got to go maybe later bye from Traci. Brad looked at Traci and said “who are you texting I don't want to have to share my girlfriend” then Brad snuggled Traci in closer and kissed her on the forehead. Then Traci turned her head and said “I love you Brad I want us to be together forever” then she kissed him on the lips and held his hand.

Chapter 2

Traci almost always sleeps at her house but that night she was so thrilled that Brad had called her his girlfriend that as they were watching the movie she lay her head on his chest as he stroked her hair she fell asleep. The next morning she woke up in his bed tucked in. she got out of bed and went down the spiral staircase Brad was at the table eating breakfast and saw he made her some too. Brad said “your phone made a noise last night your parents were worried sick about you did you not tell them you were coming over?”

“no I just forgot to text them last night so they knew I was staying the night here last night plus if I texted them I was at your house and if they knew I was dating youI would never see your beautiful face again baby”

“okay just wanted to know why and I want to see your beautiful face with your starbucks smile on every day in the morning” Brad said with a smile on his face. Traci asked him “do you want to walk downtown with me today baby”

“sure sweetheart” Brad said grabing for her hand. as they walked out brad said “I gotta go walk dogs today baby”

“okay i'll help you out then we will walk toward the lake and splash each other in the water”. Then as they finished watching dogs and walked toward the lake they saw addisons house had been opened out came addison looking puzzled so brad and traci walked toward her and traci said “whats wrong addison”

addison said “you remember when I texted you about those new CD's I got well I lost them I tore my whole house apart looking for them”

“I see we will help you find them tommorow we are to busy today bye addison”

“bye”.

Chapter 3

that night traci went home and got to bed in the middle of the night traci snook into brads house sheslipped into his bed under the covers and just then brads parents came in they knew they were dating and were fine with it they said “she has come over a lot lately do you think her parents are treating her well dear”

“no it just that her parents don't like our son and they love eachother a lot, he needs a bigger bed when she is here or he is going to be falling out of bed in the middle of the night”

“I agree oh we need a new bed we can give him our old one for them and set it up tommorow as a suprise for them”

“great idea”.the next day when they got back and went upstairs “SUPRISE” brads parents yelled wow a new bed thought brad “thank you they said. Brad and traci landed on the bed at the same time releasing a loud ahhh as they landed. “We thought that if your girlfriend was coming over a lot so we gave you our old bed we needed a new one anyway so there you go kids we are going downstairs now” “thanks mom and dad”

“your welcome son”. As brad wraped his arms around traci and drifted off they had no idea what was happening down the block at that time. In the morning they got up and saw the cops were at addisons house and they dashed out to see what happened.