Chapter 40

Summary of last chapter...(Help I forgot to update!!! )
Last chapter
Is about Louise's Dream
About snow.
Where she watch snow Being ignored by two close friends?
Then her dream changes into A Dark one.
The village that Kiel and Louise lived thogether was empty and she saw a girl and almost attacked her?

[3RD PERSON POV]
Alone in his study, Luke draws his plans.
Then later on he studies which of the plans would be the best plan on their battle against morgan or A.K.A Adrien.
But he was startled when his door flew open.
"What is it now?And please becareful with my door"

The immediately shows respect towards luke.
"Sorry your highness but this is urgent news my king!!"

"How come? what happened so that you can destroy my precious door?"
Look glares at the guard

"MY king its about Lady lily!!"

When luke heard the name lily it caught his attention.

"So what about princess lily?"

"Your highness she escaped somehow!!"

Luke clenches his fist"Say what!? You let that girl escape!!"

The guard bows his head "Please my king hear me out! The others guards are trying their best to track her location!"

"Be sure not to fail me... Even we need more soldiers for the upcoming war...I will eliminate those who will fail me.... understand?"

(Author :... well if they fail they're are already dead... so how.... is he gonna kill them.. when they're already dead?)

"I UNDERSTAND MY KING!"the guard bowed down and ran as fast he can go for his life..

[Leo's POV]
{In Leo's dreams}

"Leo...Leo...."
'This voice sounds so familiar....'

"Leo.... Can you hear my voice?"

"Umm... yes?"

"Okay... let me introduce myself,my name is rosette... And I need you to kill the black haired girl who is killing so many innocent lives" "huh why me?" "Cause.... only you can stop her and.. it would put her mind in ease... And I am sorry if I need you to do this...  but Right now I can't do anything.. In my current state it would be imposible

"Huh why? What did you mean by that?" " Sorry my body needs more time... Before it wakes up"

"Wait WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!?"

"That doesn't matter for now... But One more warning stay away from a girl named Louise.... I don't trust her..."

Then the voice sounded fainter...

"WAIT I NEED MORE INFO!!"

"Hey WAKE UP LAZY BUN!! (A/N: who wrote this Lazy bun thing here I don't even remember writing this stuff!)

then that moment... my brother  started pinching my cheeks.

"Hey that hurts!!"

I hold my now red cheeks with my hands ..

"Sorry but no matter how I call your name you won't  just wake up... I need to wake you up since we are close to our destination"

I took a peek from the carriage's  window finding my self amazed by Big walls of the cursed kingdom...

"So that's the Cursed Kingdom's Territory?"  Lucas Nods"Yes It is" "Why are we staying at the cursed kingdom again?" I Asked while My older brother sighs "Leo Mother said we need to stay in the cursed kingdom for our protection" "So what about Our studies? And What about Mother? Will she be okay With out us?"  Lucas glared at me "Leo Unlike us Mother is strong enough to protect herself" "Well you got a point brother..."
(A/N : Lukas.. Elise  almost died because of Drevas...)