Prologue

Harry's POV:

"Thanks for coming to this concert! I hope you had a great evening with us! We certainly did enjoy ourselves!" I screamed into the microphone.

We had just finished our last concert for the month and we were given a short two weeks break. We were given a choice to fly off somewhere, maybe visit our families or just stay here in London.

Tonight's concert was just exhilarating. The fans were so enthusiastic and the whole concert proceeded smoothly without any problems although we had a slight problem during the sound checks which made me quite nervous.

I dislike having problems during sound checks as it makes me very nervous for the main show. It's like the problem is left there hanging and we are almost uncertain if it would occur again during the actual performance. The fans took the trouble to come down here just to see us and I hope we deliver them a wonderful and most memorable performance ever.

You can say that me, Harry Styles is a very insecure person. Just because of one small problem, I can just lose my appetite and sense of humor. I want everything to go well and I also cannot take criticism well. Not saying that I am always correct by sometimes the things that the fans says, tweets are really rude and can really hurt ones feelings.

As the stage lights darken and we went backstage, I immediately slumped into the loveseat of our dressing room. That was the energy consuming concert that I have performed. The fans were full of energy and constantly jumping around. I sometimes wonder how do they manage that.

Louis came into the room and sat by me giving me a kiss on the lips. Hold on, don't be surprise. Louis is my boyfriend like all of the fans predicted. Larry Stylinson is real.

Let me give you a little history of me and boobear's past. We met during the X-factor, before we were out into the band together. Then Louis, suddenly overwhelmed with feelings, like he claimed, kissed me and I obviously responded by kissing him back and that relationship kind of started from there.

Our fans soon caught on and made a ship name 'Larry Stylinson'. There were also some rude comments. For now, not a lot of our fans ship us together, which is good because our management is kind of homophobic and they will surely break us up which is bad as I always want to be with my boobear.

Snapping back to reality, Louis gently kissed me on the lips and deepened the kiss a little by tilting his head a bit so that our noses are not in the way. We were alone in the dressing room, the lads no where to be seen. Speaking of the devil, the door opens, followed by a loud clatter of footsteps and conversations.

"Hey, looks like we interrupted some private time here." Niall said jokingly as he sat down on the nearby sofa. Immediately Louis pulled back and I shivered at the lost of contact of his lips. His touches, lips are the ones that make me fell warm inside, make me feel wanted, especially with my insecurity issues.

The lads obviously know that he were together as they once walked into us having a pretty heated make out and things were starting to get dirty. Luckily they actually interrupted us when we were still kind of decent, if you consider topless decent, so we had to tell them. The good thing wad that they were really supportive of our relationship and didn't mind that I was gay and Louis bisexual, which I am really thankful of as I cannot imagine them hating on us.

However, they have yet to find out on my insecurity issues. I am actually quite surprise they have yet to notice because to me, the things I do are pretty obvious. I will cry sometimes when I read tweets on twitter or tend to wear long sleeve shirts and a lot of bracelets when I self-harm. Yes, I do self-harm and I know it's really bad. But it's starting to get better with Louis distracting me from the negative comments. I am also really scared of telling the lads because I felt really ashamed of myself. I feel that I am pitiful that I cannot even handle a little hate. They too get hate but they all seem to handle it well. It's only me.

Louis snuggled down into my open arms, half during in my lap, half on the sofa. He pecked my lips once more and then took out his phone, checking twitter.

"Anyone hungry?" Niall asked.

"We can go to Nandos if you want to." Liam answered, patting Niall's blonde hair. Niall is really a handsome lad, if I don't have Louis I think I will definitely hit on him. Who can withstand his Irish charm?

So we all got up and headed out of the dressing room. I tugged my beanie on and out on my sunglasses and prepare myself to be mobbed by the fans outside when we walk to our car that Paul will drive.

When we arrived at the front door, we saw huge crowds of girls crowded at the front door, screaming our names and other absurd stuff that I don't want to mention. There were also some paparazzi taking photos of us as we exit the lift.

Louis, sensing my fear, wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his touch. What Louis does to me is absolutely amazing. He can calm me down with just one touch.

Mike, our assistant security guard came up to us and brief us on how to get to our car.

"You will go in pairs and threes ok? Louis and Zayn. Liam, Niall and Harry. Paul is waiting for you in the car and don't stop to sign and to take photos, don't answer any questions too. Now off you go."

Mike then called somemore reinforcements because Niall was cluster phobic and needed more attention then we all do.

Mike then opened the door once more and I was deafened by the screams of our fans. We managed to walk a little distance before we were interrupted. We were literally swarmed with people all around us. The security team tried their best to ease through the crowd.

I was tugged at my t-shirt and I bet that left a hole. Suddenly, I felt a huge push and I lost my balance and fell onto the floor. Almost instantly, there were more fans swarming me from all sides, some trying to render their help, some just trying to get over to their favorite one direction member which were in a distance.

Louis POV:

I didn't like Mike's arrangement. I wasn't out with Harry and I couldn't ensure his safety. I love my boyfriend and I don't want him to get hurt and also you can't actually predict what the fans will do as they are crazy.

Liam and I successfully went through the crowd and boarded our car. Mike then warned us not to get off otherwise there would be more trouble. I stared out of the tinted window and saw Harry still inside the building, looking rather worried and anxious. Mike had also called more reinforcement because of Niall. Soon the three started waking out of the building and were immediately swarmed by fans again.

I stared anxiously through the window. I eyes followed the mob of curly hair through the crowd. Mike obviously put all his reinforcement on Niall as he was practically out of reach but poor Harry was lagging behind and I also noticed that there were no security behind him.

I heard a shriek and I lost my curly-haired boyfriend. My eyes frantically searched the crowd, hoping to notice Harry again. My heart started beating faster. What if he is hurt and there is no security to help him? I started to panic and breathing wad faster then usual.

I didn't have to think twice as I jumped out of the car, whilst Liam and Paul shouted at me. But I didn't care, I had to find my boyfriend. I was immediately swarmed by fans, asking for a photo or a signature. I pushed my way through the crowd towards where I last saw Harry. It was slower than I expected but I knew I still had to do it to ensure the safety of my boyfriend.

When i finally reached Harry, to my horror, he was lying on the floor, trying to get up but obviously struggling due to the crowd around him. I eased my way through the crowd. His face lit up when he saw me and extended his arm. I took it and then pulled him up and held him against me so that he won't get hurt again. We then made our journey back to the car which was harder then expected, being the only two one direction members not in the car, more people surrounded us. I also felt scratches on my back and tugging of my shirt but now is not the timing to care about this.

I saw Mike and his team quickly rushing up to us and soon they were guiding us towards the car. I still held a shivering Harry close to me. It must be a huge shock to him but I was glad that he leaned into my touch and slowly we made our way through and up the car.

--------------------

Vote and comment!

--------------------