PROLOGUE - [00] Ridley Collins: "Pulsing."

Hot lips pressed against my mouth dancing a number that it seemed only we knew

Hot lips pressed against my mouth dancing a number that it seemed only we knew. Fingers dug into the round globes that were my ass as our tongues twisted in perfect synch. It was hot. I could feel the sweat coursing down our overly-heated and very excited bodies as my trembling thighs clung to the only last thing I held within arms reach. Each and every moan that escaped his lips, pouring into my mouth like hot lava, was pure poison at its finest. And I couldn't help but want—crave more.

There is an urgency in his grip. His hands are slow as he caresses my skin softly as if I were made out of glass and he was trying to be gentle.

I was fragile in his eyes.

Each moan that surpasses my lips is needy. The low rumble of thunder outside is no match for the sounds of our intense love-making or the lewd sounds that pour out of me like how the rain pours from the sky.

For every agonizing moan that breaks the midnight, silence is rewarded with another rough thrust inside of my heated body. His cock is hard and I feel every single move that he makes.

His mouth on mine is like a thousand torches set ablaze with each one pressing onto my skin in an agonizing way. It's a hot August night as the rain pitter-patters on the windowsill just to my right but I pay no attention. Instead, my entire being is completely fixated on the man thrusting inside of my body as he uses me for pleasure and only his pleasure.

I am hellbent on reaching my fifth orgasm of the night and nothing was going to halt it without hell to pay. Arching my back to give him deeper access, I cry out loud for the millionth time tonight as pleasure courses through my small body. I am on the brink of orgasm, from the point of no return. As he slams in-and-out, the sounds of skin-meeting-skin bouncing off of the fine walls of his private room at The Dungeon.

My rough heels dig into his ass cheeks as we continue our dance. Urging him forward, I feel my eyes roll back inside of my head as my breathing becomes ragged. I am severely close.

My sharp nails claw at his back, probably leaving deep, red scratches that he will have to cover in the morning. A gasp escapes from between my lips, instantly breaking our kiss as pleasure so addictive runs its course through my veins as the man above me drives himself in and out of my body, playing a tune that only he could create.

Spasms of pleasure cascade down my back as he buries himself to the hilt, nearly making me cum. It was electrifying. The sensation burns hot but only in the way that satisfaction can.

Each thrust of his hips is met with an arch and a single cry of ecstasy. It was madness. He was madness. But so was I.

My hands dance their way up his back, finding themselves in his black mop of hair, clenching the strands as he drives into my body with only the speed of a supernatural force.

I wiggle my hips at his violent thrusts, sending him deeper into my body.

"Fuck me! Fuck me yes!" I demand as he repeatedly slams into my sweet spot, also known as my prostate.

"Goddamnit, you better fuck me! I'm going to cum!" I cry out in pleasure, feeling my body tighten around his length. "Fuck that feels so good!"

My body clenches around his hard cock in a death grasp as he slides forward reaching his target. Sliding my hands down his back, my fingers dance over his spine seeking for a reaction.

"I'm going to cum!" I announce, feeling that tight bundle of nerves in my abdomen clench tightly as a wave of pleasure courses through my body. Drawing him against my chest, my seed splashed between us as my cock continued to pulse.

Sinking my teeth into my bottom lip, I swallow a low groan of ecstasy as his thrusts grow sloppy, soon filling me with the seed that is him and only him.

It's far from ever seeing as the sun has yet to rise. Meaning, we have enough time to continue learning each other's bodies. What was supposed to be just casual ended up as so much more than what it was thought out to be.

I should have realized as soon as the dark-haired beauty approached me asking to buy me a drink just a few hours ago that I would gladly accept more than just a small glass of alcohol.

The bedside clock reads two a.m., which meant that I am officially twenty years old. I am no longer nineteen; merely a child. I am a man now. No longer would I be clouded with foggy vision and empty, pathetic thoughts to cure my loneliness that seemed to surround my life.

The end of this session is drawing closer. I am not yet done allowing this man to play my body like his most expensive, well-kept instrument. His shaft was still pressed deep inside of me and still as hard as when we first fell into bed.

Pressing a chaste kiss to the soft skin behind his earlobe, I rolled us over successfully. I was now on top. His hard cock still pressed against my sweet spot as I began lifting myself up and down his shaft, riding him for all that he was worth.

-

What are your thoughts now that we're two chapters into this story?

What do you like about it? Or is that too early to ask?

Did you expect a sex scene as an opening?

If you do not know how to vote and you're on a mobile device, the little star down there (⇩) is how

If you do not know how to vote and you're on a mobile device, the little star down there () is how. You just tap it. If it turns orange, you voted. Congrats.

If you're on a desktop, the little star is in the top righthand corner. Orange means you voted.

-

Next Chapter : 30 comments | 60 votes