Runaway Bride

September 14, 2013.

I can't wait to see her walk in the aisle. All of our friends, family and relatives are in here to witness the most special day to our life. I don't feel nervous at all because I know I am marrying the right girl, the girl that I love the most. The place is perfect. We decided that it will be garden wedding so green is scattered in this place. She said since she was a child that she wants to be married to the right man and to the man he loves the most and she want it to be in the garden of their house. Their garden is pretty big it looks like tiny forest it feels so peaceful.

Since I am so happy I didn't notice that time goes fast. And she's still not here. Everyone is getting bored except me standing here. I take a look to everyone and then to my watch. We're waiting for 30mins. We've waited and waited and the other vistors are gone. I sigh and think that she is just getting read that she want to look perfect in this day. But as I look to the crowd that are walking away I started to panic. But I wash it away. I know she'll be here soon. I don't care if we don't have any people watching us to get married. I take a look to Niall and he looks so worried and to my Mom and Gemma they are questioning each other and they give me a comforting smile. My Mom talk to Rene Emma's mother. They all look worried. My eyes are starting to get wet and the tears are starting to fall. I do trust her but its 2 hours. She's still not here.

I sigh in relief and smile like there is no tomorrow when there's a car coming but the relief  is gone when her father and only her father comes out the car and walk towards me. He jogged and when he is infront of me he hnd me a letter. He doesn't look happy he just sigh and and walk away and go to Rene and he shakes his head. I opened the letter. My tear automtically fall when I read the first 3 words.

Harry,

I'm so sorry, Harry I am really sorry . I can't marry you. I think I'm still not ready. Sorry for pushing you this but I just can't. I am not ready to get married. I am really sorry. I thought that I am right and ready. But everything is so wrong. I'm sorry but its over I can't come. Hope you'll understand.

The tears syarted to fall hard my vissions got blurry and the crowd is getting loud questiong what happend, where the hell is she.

"Harry, I'm really sorry." Gemma said and hug me.

"What? why? You know this?" I said handing her the letter.

"No, but while we are preparing. She said she is nervous and scared that she feels not ready. But I said to her and wash it away. She ask tha if I could leave her alone. I planned to wait her but Mom dragged me here. I didn't expect she'll run away." Words can't come out to my mouth. I can't believe it. I still have the faith that she will come tha she just got parnoid. So I stand still.

"I'm so sorry Harry, but we think she's relly not coming honey, I'm really sorry. I don't know what she was thinking. The last time I talk to her she was hapy and excited. I'm really sorry Harry." Her mom said and hug me. But I didn't listen I didn't move. I'll wait for her. She want this. Why would she runaway. She is coming.

"She's not coming Harry, Lets go." Zayn said. As they approuch me.

"No, you can go I'll stay here."

"Harry, Lets go home." Mom said and grabbed my hand but I jerk away.

"No! She's coming. You can all go!" I tried to sound angry but fail I sound weak and tge tears didn't stop to flow.

"Harry, its over. She is not coming." Gemma said.

"No Gemma. She is coming."

"Lets go home." She said dragging me.

"She is coming.." I said jerking away.

"Harry she is not coming! She is out of nowhere!"

"No! She's not like you Gemma!" Before I realize what is coming out of my mouth she already slap me. I didn't mean to say it but I'm so angry, and sad. I can't think.

"Harry, baby lets go home." Mom said and shove Gemma. I hug her and cry in her arms. Its look like I'm a girl but I don't care. It hurts like hell.

-

Sorry for my typos! ~ jec :)x