Chapter 1: Arrival

PYRRHA'S POV

It was Sunday morning and me and my team were in our dorm, just doing our normal things, Ren making pancakes, Nora bugging Ren, Jaune trying to write a new song to to convince Weiss to go on a date with him and me fixing my hair.

"Nora, if you want pancakes, stop trying to 'Boop' me." I heard Ren say, making me quickly turn my head to......see what Nora was doing.....

"Your nose is exposed! I'm gonna Boop it!" Nora said as she started reaching for Rens nose, but he started leaning away from the finger.

"I need some assistance please." Ren pleaded, I smiled and decided to help.

"Nora, please let Ren make the pancakes, then you can......'Boop' him all you want......" I said, trying not to laugh, then she started jumping around happily.

"Yay! I love booping Ren! I'm gonna Boop him all day when he finishes!!" She said really happily, and it took all my willpower to keep down my laughter.

"Hey, what rhymes with Nice?" Jaune asked, making us all stop and look at him.

"......What?" He asked Genuinely, Ren, Nora and myself were all confused at his question.

"Uh, Weiss?" I suggested, he shook his head.

"Already got that one..." He said sadly.

"What are you writing, a rap?" Ren asked, Jaune looked up at him.

"Well, normal acoustic songs don't work for her, what do you expect!?" He said loudly, Ren blinked and continued making the pancakes, shaking his head.

"Don't you judge me, I see you judging me over there, stop it." Jaune ordered, I heard a bit of laughter from Ren.

"Rice!" Nora yelled, making us all jump.

"What about Rice?" Jaune asked curiously, Nora rolled her eyes.

"Rice Rhymes with Nice!" Nora explained, Jaune thought about it for a second, then smiled.

"Thanks Nora! I even have the perfect line for it!" He said, then started writing it down.

"Have you ever thought that Weiss just might not like you?" I asked him, making him look at me with an eyebrow raised.

"That's crazy talk Pyrrha, of course she does, she just doesn't know it yet." Jaune explained, making us all a bit uncomfortable.

"What?" He asked, Nothing was heard except awkward silence, pancakes being made and some occasional pen to paper.

After a little bit, Ren finished making the pancakes, put them on a plate, stacked them, then put them on a table.

"Hey, have you guys heard of the new kid that's coming?" Ren asked as he was setting the pancakes on a few plates.

"New kid? No, I haven't." Jaune said, Ren looked at me and I shook my head in response, he then looked at Nora, who nodded.

"Yeah, I have, but I've only heard rumours."she said before taking a bite out of a pancake.

"Rumours?" I asked curiously, she looked up and nodded.

"Any you would like to share?" Jaune asked, Nora swallowed and cleared her throat.

"I've only heard that it was a boy and could be well known, but I doubt the last part." She explained, Jaune smiled, Ren and I looked normal though.

"Maybe it'll be a girl?" Jaune said, I looked over at him and looked confused.

"There's a chance, but Nora did just say she heard it was a guy." I told him, but he barely listened.

"When is Nora ever right?" He asked, making Nora pout.