sorry...

Jacquees pov

I rushed Mya to the hospital. I was in the waiting room with the gang. We waited for another hour. Then the doctor finally came out.

Doctor: lane family

Jacquees: is she ok?

Doctor: yes bit we need to keep her over night.

Jacquees: ok thank you.

I went to her room and saw her she was sleep. I kissed her forehead and she woke up.

Mya: hey que que

Jacquees: you still remember that nickname.

Mya: I gave it to you when we where 5.

Jacquees: mya I love you. I'm sorry I left I'm not mad at you. I just was confused.

Mya: its ok Im sorry.

After they released mya we went home and I decided to but her something nice. She's been through to much.

I bought her 100 red roses and some chocolate. I saw this big teddy bear I wanted to get her too when I got home she was sleep so I took the roses and pit the settles down that led to the bathroom. I made her a warm bubble bath.

And set the rest of it up

Mya's pov

I woke up and saw a note on the night stand.

Follow the rose petals to a nice relaxation.

I followed the petals to the bathroom and saw a bubble bath set up I took a nice long bath then followed the petals to the closet and saw a new outfit

I followed them down stairs and saw a nice dinner set up with a card on the table.

Turn around

I turned around and saw Jacquees with a ring. I started crying.

Jacquees: I wanted to give you a promise ring because I promise to be by your side for the rest of my life. I want you to feel safe with me you are the mother of my child that unfortunately past away. Bit we will have more kids in the future.

I hugged him tight.

Mya: I love you Jacquees