8. suffer

You don't even know how much I'm hurting."

•🥀•
__ _________________ __

Jennie carefully closed the door after quietly stepping into the house. Her heart was beating rapidly against her chest, anxiety and fear making her body tremble.

She doesn't know what Jungkook is able to do, or how far his patience goes regarding her disrespect.

Even she has to admit that it was wrong to leave the house without Jungkook's permission, especially with a guy.

She desperately hopes that she can excuse herself in any way. Jennie is willing to do whatever comes to Jungkook's mind.

Once she reached the stairs, she tiptoed her way up, making sure to dodge the creaking steps casually.

She was still unsure wether Jungkook was home or not, because he usually is out at that time.

'Collecting them biTCHes'

Jennie even stopped bothering at all, because she is really sick of Jungkook's disgusting fuckboy behavior.

Not that she is an angel, but at least she stays with Taehyung instead of switching her partner every day.

Once she reached the darkened hallway on the second floor, her body stiffened when she heard Jungkook's voice.

His grunts were accompanied by female moans, along with the sound of his bed creaking.

Jennie brought her hand up to her gaped mouth, shock immediately taking over her body.

'Oh my holy shit'

She unconsciously stumbled back, away from their room.

Jennie didn't know what to do. Should she barge in there and throw both of them off of the bed, or should she just go down and pretend like nothing happened?

She wanted to confront Jungkook. But she also knew that it would be stupid. She is no one to tell him anything.

Nevertheless, curiosity still took the best of her and she hesitantly peeked trough the little door gap that allowed a direct view to Jungkook's bed.

She saw it. She saw everything.

Jennie quickly covered her eyes and backed away from the door. Her heartbeat increased, the view still replaying itself in her mind.

She felt a big lump growing in her throat, and she bit on her lip harshly, trying to fight back the urge to cry.

It felt as if her heart is getting clutched tightly by Jungkook right now.

She swallows the stinging pain and gatheres all the strength in her body to go downstairs, away from the source of her miserable state.

She carefully takes a seat on the couch and tries to calm down just a little.

But it seemed useless as Jennie gave up into her emotions, letting tears slide down her cheeks.

She tried to muffle out the sound of her sobs as much as possible, by pressing the palm of her hand over her mouth.

The alluring body of her older brother was everything she thought of right now. His perfect, firm and toned muscles, his smooth, caramel skin, and the sweat that ran down his neck as he arched his back.

She never saw him having sex with someone, that being her greatest fear. And out of all the nights, he chose this one.

Why did Jennie have to witness it? Why couldn't she just continue to ignore it peacefully?