Chapter 2.

I finally arrived at Muskogee highschool filled with a whole bunch of idiots. This school is two stories high with at least 100 rooms, one huge lunch room, gyms, library, and eight restrooms. This school is big enough to fit like four houses.
I get off of the bus and go to the lunchroom. I get my food and go sit at a table by myself, because my friends get to school later than I do. I start to eat the pancake on a stick and drink my apple juice. My crush comes in to finish his work and he sits in a table in front of me, facing me. He sits down and looks up at me and flips me off, he only did it because one of his friends came up to him while I was staring at him. He can be an ass sometimes but I still like him. He's never pushed me or knocked down my books or called me names. He just flips me off when I stare an mouths cuss words.
My crushes name is Heath Wayne. Hes in the same grade as my brother, but hes only 17 1/2. Hes about to turn 18. He has  beautiful blue eyes, a gorgeous smile, he has muscles, a nice butt, his face is just gawh, his hair is an ashy blond and he's best friends with my brother Garrett. I have him in almost all of my hours besides 1st hour and in 7th hour we have volleyball together which is in 5th hour.
I get up to through my tray away and he gets up too. I start to walk past him and one of his friends pushes him into me and I fall down. He gets up and looks down at me and glares but in that glare I can see that he's sincere. His friends leave and he says, "Are u going to stay down there?"
  "No," I said.
  "Well do u want me to help u up?" Said Heath.
  "No thank you, but thanks anyways." I say with a small smile.
  "Okay." He says as he walks away.
I just stayed on the floor a little longer till he left. I stayed on the floor because I lost my phone. I try to search for it but I can't find it at all no matter how hard I try. And then it hits me one of those boys picked up something while I looked up at Heath. Those boys took my phone! I have to text my mom back or she'll kill me! God I hate guys!
My thoughts just keep racing on what their going to do on it. I never keep a password on it because of my mom. I just hope that they don't text anyone or change anything.
The bell finally rang for us to get to class. I get to the band room and get my flute out. I'm not really good at playing the flute but I can play it pretty decently. I sit by one of my best friends and her name is Katlyn. She's prettier than I am, she sometimes says that I'm prettier than her. I don't believe her.
First hour Is over with and now I'm off to my second hour. I get to my locker, which is above Heaths, and grab my books. As I'm grabbing my books one of Heaths friends shoves me out of their way. I land in Heaths arms and he catches me. He looks down and smirks and drops me on the floor, but someone catches me before I fall completely to the floor. I look over and it's Katlyn she saved me thank goodness.
I pick up the books I dropped and go to 2nd hour. In 2nd hour I sit directly by Heath. He's already seated. I try to go sit in my desk and my brother trips me. Like bro wtf?
  "Wtf!? Douchbag!" I yelled.
  "Chill sis it was just an accident." Garrett chuckles.
  "Lucy! No foul language in my class!" Said Ms. Moore.
  "I'm sorry." I said.
Ms. Moore, she's been married over five times, has 13 kids, none goes to my school, she's like 8,000 years old, just kidding she's actually fixing to hit the big Ole 60. She dislikes me the most, it's really dumb and stupid. I make all A's and if I say one cuss word I get yelled at. Everyone else gets to cuss whatever they want whenever.
Heath turns around and asks me when's my birthday. I tell him it's in January and he says his is next month which is December. And he turned back around an starts to talk to my brother.
"Hey." Says Stephanie to Heath.
Stephanie is the biggest hoe in school, but she's still nice but not to me. We used to be best friends in grade school and middle. We stopped, when guys started to notice her more in middle school. She became a jerk when she started to date Garrett. They're on and off all of the time it gets annoying.
"Hey, Stephanie," I say. She turns and glares at me. "Do you know what we're doing in Mr. Mraz's class?"
"We did nothing in his class, why?" She said rudely.
"Thanks and I was ju-" Garrett interrupts me by saying "No one cares."
"I never asked you Garrett." I sarcastically say.
"Well I was just putting in my own input," He says while laughing.
"No one asked for your input, so u better just shut up," I say aggravated.
"What u gonna do run to mom? You know that she's just going to yell at you, and dad won't do crap," He laughed.
"Just shut up!" I yelled.
I sat there quietly till the bell rang. I got up once the bell rang and as I was walking out of the class room one of the biggest douchbag ran into me, not on accident but on purpose. Every time this douchbag sees me he'll either push me or run into me.
"Watch where your going!" He yelled.
"I-im s-sorry," As I stumbled to say.
"You better watch it next time! I don't want whatever disease you got! You pig!" He laughed.
This guy's name is Gavin. He's always picked on me even when we were in kindergarten. He dated Katlyn for some time, which was like four weeks. He only dated her to get something from her, but he never got it. My own freaking brother doesn't even protect me from him.
"Hey pig! Why don't you go lose some weight fatass!" He mocked.
I ran as fast as I could to the locker rooms, thats my safe spot. I heard someone running after me and yelling my name, but I didn't dare to look back or stop.
I finally made it to the girls locker rooms because I know no guy will follow me in here. I sat in the far left corner and cried. I heard someone calling my name, it sounded like a guy. I got up and ran into one of the stalls and sat there all day till the last bell rang.
I ran outside and got on the bus and sat in the front this time. Our bus driver is a creepy old guy, he's way to nice. He trys to talk to me I just ignore him.
He finally dropped me off, my sister stays at school for tutoring. The bus driver stopped me, before I could get off, and asked me what's wrong. I looked at him with my red puffy eyes and cried. He just stared at me as I was getting off. I ran inside fast as I could not letting my mom see me. I ran up stares to the bathroom, locking the door and turning the lights on.
I look up at the mirror and stare at myself and think, "Why am I so ugly? Why can't I be pretty? Why am I fat? Just why?!" I cried. I grabbed a razor blade and I was about to cut myself but my mom called my name. I was happy that she did but I was still sad.
"Lucy? Honey are u in there?" She said faintly but kinda loudly.
"Yes mom," I said sniffling.
"I need to tell you something." She said trying to hold back tears.
"What is it mom?" I said while unlocking the door and opening it.
"Yo-your Uncle he g-got badly hurt in a-a ca-car wreck this afternoon," "He might not make it." She said holding back tears.
"Are we going to go see him?" I said sniffling.
"Yes honey." "We're  going to see him after your brother gets home." She tried to say calmly.
Why does the worst things have to happen to me. I get picked on, get called a pig, almost killed myself, and now this my favorite person, other than mom, is going to die. Why did I get the pain and suffering in the family?
My brother finally got home and he got the news. We all got ready to go to the hospital and drove off.