Ch.1 Dawn is gone, Champion Johanna is here

Dawn/Johanna's POV

Sometimes I ask myself,

"Dawn you wanted to become Top coordinator, how in Arcuses name did you become champion of 4 fucking regions"
And the answer is always the same, fate I guess. I woke up to the sound of my Piplup and Infernape giggling at a video. I heard my mom call me 

"DAWN!!!"

"It's Johanna!!!!"

I yelled down at her

"JOHANNA THEN START PACKING YOUR BAGS INTO THE U-HAUL TRUCK"

She yelled 

"FINE"

I yelled back 

I grabbed a box and walked it down as much as I don't want to go to Johto due to my mom wanting me to go to school,when I objected she told me that I was going period so I am going to have to deal with it (sadly) as soon as I felt as I started I finished, most likely because my Pokémon helped me 

"Thanks guys"

I said as they all said your welcome, oh did I mention that I can now understand all Pokémon? I sat in my seat and Piplup sat on my lap. My mom sat in the drivers seat and started the car and started driving across the bridge connecting all the regions into Johto 

"We're here!"

Mom yelled 

We were in a town that me and the other 2 champs had built in each region, League town the mountain housed all the people who work in the Pokémon league live' there's a house for all of them in each region and all the people who used to work in the Pokémon league like ex-gym leaders, ex-elite four members and ex-champions it also hosts the Pokémon league, the league offices are in here and it is big, with a security gate before the neighborhood, 3 Pokémon centers, 5 Pokémon marts, 2 malls, too many restaurants  to count, a shit ton of other shops and things, a swimming pool in each backyard of each house as well as a lot of houses it is inhabited by a lot of people. Pokémon are everywhere, however there's a path lit up at night with paper lanterns and banners with each badge of that region on them to victory road and whenever a outsider trainer with 8 badges walk down that path everyone claps. There's many schools in League town, but no better one than in Johto's League town's Trainer and Coordinator school for teens and young adults also known as the school I'm going to. Due to a lot of trainers from other regions and towns or cities getting accepted into the school they are dorms, however since I live in League town I don't have to have a dorm. 

So why do I have people call me Johanna now? Well I found out one day from my dad that I was originality going to be called Johanna, after my mom, that was the same day I saw my dad die in front of my eyes. I don't want people to know me as"Dawn" after that. That was the same day that my dad told me that he always wanted to become champion, so I decided to achieve that dream for him, and now look at me, champion of Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos and Alola.