Chapter 5

Aaron's pov

On my way to ask anyone if they had seen Hayes i opened a door and found Cameron crying crying in a corner.

"What's wrong cam" "why do you care, leave me alone" cam said crying.

You know what cam I don't know what's wrong but that is no reason to be getting mad at me for caring about that is what friends are for. " omg I'm sorry Aaron it just I can't stand this anymore, I can't stand this pain anymore, I can't stand not being loved."

"What do you mean, do you like someone, but wait how is the Cameron Dallas not loved everyone loves you" I said thinking about how everyone loves Cameron and no one loves me.

"What are you talking about people may love me but the right person doesn't , I just wanna be noticed by him...." He started to say before I interrupted him

" wait wait wait did you say him." I said all of a sudden

"Wait are you going to hurt me please don't I didn't choose to be gay it's not my fault please don't hurt me."

"Woah wait I'm not gonna hurt you cam I'm also gay, I got you bro."

"Please don't tell anyone, I don't want anyone to know you know what happens to people that come out they get beat up and made fun of."

" but you gotta ignore the hate you gotta be gay and proud gotta hold your head up high."

"You know thanks Aaron that why your one of my best friend on your my brother."

"Okay I gotta go I'm looking for Hayes love ya."

Who does Cameron like and it's pretty obvious?

Thanks for reading this story I'm not the best writer✌️❤️