three - night

The night was cold.

No, I meant the AC is.

The boys are having a movie marathon in the living room. And Jisung's turned the AC real cold, and turned the lights off. So the only thing that lighten up the big living room was the TV screen.

Jinyoung said to me that he wanted to test his hyungs, so he set up a challenge and put on some Korean horror movies. The hyungs claimed that they are not scared at all, but Jinyoung told me that he believed the half of them would not get enough sleep after this.

And I believed him, and let him do it.

Why not? Today's a day off and they've rested a lot. Plus tomorrow's also a day off. Perfect time for them to have fun.

Minhyun's tangled up with Jaehwan with their shared blanket, and they looked so adorable like that.

Woojin ate his popcorn, which he finally got after Jisung kept it from him, claiming that he wouldn't want him to be sick and lose his voice during their concert. And now he's literally chomping the popcorn like a monster.

I went and sat at the dining room and opened my laptop. Loads of paperwork, and I don't want to mess any of them because the boys deserves the best.

I'm glad that the public's feedback for them were really good. They deserved all of it.

"You're not watching?" Jaehwan appeared beside me and asked me softly.

"Aniyo, I prefer not. You know, I'm kinda scared of horror movies." I said, smiling at him.

"It won't be that scary, cause, you know, if you got scared, you should just look at Daehwi-, his face looked so pale like he wanted to puke!" Jaehwan told me, and I laughed. We all know how Daehwi feel about scary stuffs.

Then somebody screamed really loud. I and Jaehwan instantly looked back to the living room, and saw Daehwi trying to punch Jihoon for scaring him to death.

We laughed at the sight. I believe the boys would wake up really late tomorrow.

"Aiya, I really want to! But, you know, paperworks." I sadly replied, and gestured at the screen in front of me.

Jaehwan eyed my laptop and frowned.

"You know, you can do these tomorrow. Just relax and have some fun first." He tried, and I smiled. He's true though, maybe I should take a break a little.

"Okay." I sighed. "After I finish this, I'll join you guys, okay?"

Jaehwan flashed his beautiful smile, and nodded. "That sounds really good."

"Save me a spot, would you?" I asked him and he gave me a thumb up.

"Be quick, (yn)!" He said and took his leave.

They've been really busy the past week, and when they got back they would go directly to bed. The promotions, performances, shows, and practices were really tight.

Actually Woojin and Guan Lin got sick a few days ago, and I was worried sick and tried my best to take care of them. Fortunately, they recovered real quick and were able to go by the original schedule.