Get your self some dope authors

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you want to know some amazing authors for following well I've got some for you

Author #1 kaneli_kurenai

She(I think she's a she) is an amazing author one of the best she make a whole book about a x reader. even though I don't know her in real life She has been a really kind author. SO GO GO GO GO GO  CHECK HER OUT RIGHT NOW.

Author #2 LadyDangerous 

This is the author that you want to go to if you need the funny sad the random SHE KNOWS DA WAY SHE IS OUR QUEEN. She dose mostly beyblade burst things but she is an amazing author to look at since her books are amazing (OMG plz update somebody I used to know). SO GO TO THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author #3Zacismyblondebitch

She ( OMG I need to stop assuming genders plz don't report me) is an amazing beyblade burst author most of her books are beyblade burst x reader but she is an amazing author with all of her books ( I think that Boyfriend Scenarios are the best if I do not say so my self.) So go and follow her and get some of her AWSOMENESS!!!!!!! 

OTHER AMAZING PEOPLE WHO I CANT WRITE A PARAGRAPH FOR SINE MY HAND HURT !!!!!!!!!!

starfox6

AlyssaCherryblossoms

Lillie_Dragneel

Reikai_Tante

Miss-Potter-Head

C-Chan1227

GO LOOK AT ALL OF THEM OUT RIGHT NOW

Buy one for the cheep price of $ 2,465,867,594,739,384,957,596,707.97 :-)