Wanna Red eye

Hey guess what

I'm back and today I have new offer for you. For get about Shu kurenai we now have Red Eye. And you get him ship to you in two different versions. The mask Red eye and the one with out the mask. I know all you fan girls are going to be complain to me saying this Shu is the worse but look at this. Red eye can attract random people like the people you don't wanna meet and his friends who are very concerned about him. Also another thing that Shu Kurenai didn't have was long hair so with his red eye you can brush and comb his hair to your liking. Now another thing so great is how he comes with fanfics in the box. And for more care you might need to give hm a hug every now and then. He will say that he's doesn't like it and that he's too old for hugs he will always love it no madder how many times he'll say it. And with this red eye you DO NOT want to have a Free or a Lui. You might want to get him a fangirl and see if he's going to be Shu Kurenai again.
Now this one of a kind red eye is so rare we need to make the price a little higher than usual.

He's going to be $243,354,654,215,687,557,643,247,900,866,535,657,646,656,885,443,114.99
Just call 1800-red-eye-is-anime