Chapter One

"I what?!" Alexander yelped in surprise. "You're kidding me right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, I'm not joking. You, Alexander Hamilton, my dear loving son, won the contest!" George cheered, listened to his son cheer and congratulate himself on doing such a great job.

"Do you know what this means?!" He asked, picking up the phone and gasping.

"What?" He asked, still a tiny bit confused as to why he entered the contest: he honestly never loved the money that much, other than the ten dollar bill since the man on it had a striking resemblance to Alexander himself.

"I get to go and see my favorite musical: Miranda!" He cheered before gasping, "and Thomas Jefferson, the writer of the musical!" He squealed and jumped around.

  "Sounds cool?" He asked, not sure what to say.

  "'Sounds cool?'  Sounds more than cool! It sounds amazing!" He jumped with joy. "I can't wait!" He cheered before hanging up the phone and running to his room.

  Alexander rummaged through his closet, trying to find the right things to pack for the trip. He pulled a suitcase out from under his bed and rubbed his hands together, somewhat deviantly.

  "This! Ooo and this! Yes! And this one too!" He told himself, starting to fangirl over what had happened. "I can't believe I'm going to be able to get plane tickets and tickets to the famous Miranda Musical!" He cheered himself on.

-time skip-

The day of the trip, Alexander gripped his ticket tightly, and taking a deep breath, walked anxiously towards the desk assistant.

"U-um hello, I have a ticket here for New York City, " he whimpered, shyly handing her the ticket. "Bye-Bye, " he whispered to himself as he watched the ticket get stamped.

"Okay, I think everything is good! You make access the plane once we call for the city, " she smiled and waved as he walked to a row of seats.

Alexander sat down and looked at his foot, giggling and gently smacking them together. He was a child at heart; it made him do stupid things, and it made him easily entertained.

-time skip-

"New York, " Alexander heard from the intercom; he got up to walk to his plane when he bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, " he whispered, looking at the person.