intro

"Bye Steven I'm gonna go get lunch at my house", I shout from across the cafeteria. To one of my only friends. Well other than Samuel and carrie.

   I'm my way home I see a unfamiliar footprints on my steps. The only thought I had was 'mom mom mom!!!!!!!! Where are you?'. But only they never came out. They stayed in my head. When I opened the door i heard footsteps upstairs.

   Moments later I am on the floor knocked out cold.  It by who was the only question I ask. Why i don't know but then when I study the man he had my friend samuels ring. Could it be? Is it?

   "Samuel", I say just to see the man look at me in reality i knew it was him after the ring but I said his name in disbelief anyway. I close my eyes, just to see a gun pointed at my forehead, and Sam's cute face. No not cute I like him a little. Then I heard someone disturb my thoughts.

   Sam yelling "I LIKE YOU, YOU YOU NEVER CARED i cried for you when you lost your dad you are depressed. BUT YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!" . Still in shock i say "But I do-".

   Being cut off by him yelling "this is all your fault." I managed to say "I like you though".

   But it was to late by time it came out my mom's body lay dead on the floor. Blood spilling , adrenaline rushed through my veins. I got up and ran for maybe 10 minutes. But with being in track 10 minutes is a far distance.I

   My family was all I could think about my father and mother gone, sister gone killed in a shooting. No one in fact ive lost myself even more when I'm search for myself, and along the way I even lost all my family.

   Literally ALL my family, so here is a list of everything I've lost and will never get:

   College, family, friends, and even happiness. The one thing my mother believed everyone deserved no matter there sins. But I will never get.

   I loved her always have. And we both bonded while grieving over the loss of david, her husband my father. And at the funeral not anyone left without a dry eye. In fact mascara ran down every face (except for those who don't wear makeup of course) so I had to go to the restroom and basically clean up for 10-20 minutes. I wouldn't say it's a waste of time but it's giving me time to think at least.

   He died in the army, at least he served for 3 years and throughout that time we wrote 7 letters all of his included him saying I love you. Well he didn't lie, he does love me. I have to admit I still miss him.