chapter 5

"alright, i'll be there! wait for me!" soo ji said as she hung up.

i sighed.

i need to cherish the time i have with soo ji right now. because i don't know how she's going to die.

10 minutes later, the doorbell rang and i immediately rushed down and opened the door.

it was soo ji.

i pulled her into a hug and held her tightly.

she seemed flustered.

"let's go in." she said softly.

i nodded and held her hand, sliding my fingers between hers, and we went upstairs.

we sat on my bed and soo ji smiled at me.

i gazed at her and lay down on her legs.

i cuddled in them and soo ji stroked my hair.

"do you like me that bad?" soo ji giggled, planting a light kiss on my cheek.

i shook my head.

"no way, i love you." i said, breathing lightly and silently against her legs. "i want to spend the whole day with only you."

soo ji smiled, and i sat up, looking at the clock.

it was 6 in the evening. a few hours left till soo ji has only one day to live...

don't worry, the below isn't smut at all :D it's still suitable for those readers 13-16 i think -.- like i said, i'm not that good at writing kiss scenes and i absolutely do not want to write smut cause' idk how to :/

i looked at soo ji and she looked back at me, i lowered my head to her eye level and gazed deeply at her eyes, then, my sight shifted to her lips and i kissed her gently.

i could feel and hear her gasp a little, but i had already pushed her down lightly onto my bed. her arms slid behind my neck and she grabbed my hair a little.

what began as an innocent kiss started to fade away as my mouth wrestled against hers and
she slowly tugged on my shirt.

my mouth slid to her jaw and i gave them light pecks.

even till now, i could feel the grim realer behind my back, although soo ji isn't able to see him.

soo ji lightly tugged on my shirt, and i slid it off. she stared a little and i chuckled softly.

once again, i gazed deeply into her eyes and crashed my mouth against hers, and i still couldn't believe that my love would leave me soon...the back of my eyes turned hot as i continued kissing soo ji.

suddenly, i thought of something.

what if...

i switched dates with soo ji...?