Chapter 2 - i'm finally sober

it was horrible. why must it be pitiful, sad little tommy that has to suffer, and drown in his sorrow after losing his precious little ex-friend?

he groaned, plopping down on the floor with a flustered expression, pulling a newly-opened bottle to his lips and chugging the clear alcohol. after removing the bottle, he rested his head on his bed, closing his tired and weak eyes for a moment before falling fast asleep.

he'd woken up with a loud-ish knock on his door, causing him to jerk awake and immediately grab a trash can, gagging and dry-heaving into the bin. after removing his face from above his mess, he coughed a few times and wiped his mouth.

"who is it?" he called, agitated, as he pulled himself to his feet. "it's me, edd!" "oh.." he unlocked the door, swinging it open and grinning. "i've missed you!" "we live next door to each other, edd." "oh my, you look like you haven't slept in years!" "it feels like it." he rubbed his eyes tiredly, huffing as he groaned, wiping his hand down his face annoyingly.

"anyway, what have you been up to?" "oh, working on a bit of things." "oh, cool."

"i decided to do us all a favor, since none of us have groceries, and got us all some food and drinks." tom's eyes lit up to the sound of that, hoping it was more smirnoff. "smirnoff?" "no, water, some flavor packets, and a few other things." he made a small "blegh-" to that selection, wanting and needing more of his precious alcohol.

"might as well kill me," he laughed his hangover off, rubbing his head soon after. "hmm, you need any aspirin?" he nodded, plopping down on the couch and sighing. edd had pulled out a bottle of pills and handed him three. he swallowed them dry, coughing slightly. he soon brought him back a glass of water, having an small tablet dissolving inside it. "what's this?"

he took the glass and glared at it, "it's not one of those-" "-it is." tom groaned louder.

"i'm finally sober, i guess."

a/n
haha you see our small boy,,
-nikolai🇨🇳