Chapter 3~ I Miss You So Much, Please Come Back

Chapter 3

Dave's POV

I woke up. I was damp and panting. I had another nightmare about Kurt. I have to see him. I need to see him.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. It may be kinda stupid of me but I was hoping to maybe see his ghost or something. Maybe see a vision of him. But of course, nothing.

I sighed. I began to wonder maybe if I killed myself I'd see Kurt again. Maybe I would. Hopefully I would.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked out the window. It was so dark outside. I glanced at the clock. 2:39 a.m.

I looked up at the night sky. I thought of when me and Kurt would laying on the ground, and just look up at the stars and talk.

A tear ran down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away.

"Dave..." I heard a light voice. Something like a heavenly voice.

I looked around. "Kurt? Are you here?"

"Want to see your friend? Then do it. Kill yourself Dave." It whispered.

I started looking around. My heart was racing. I felt kinda freaked out.

Maybe I would get to see Kurt again. Maybe suicide is the way to see him...

Sorry if these chapters are short but they will probably be a lot of chapters. The next ones will be longer. I hope you guys are liking this so far.