Chapter 5 (wanting waffles)

NICO POV

*earlier to day like 5mins ago*i texted daphne cause I really needed to talk to her

ME

Hey come outside I need to tell you something.

DAPHNE

Okay bee out in a couple mins

I was so nerves more nerves then anything in my life.i was gonna tell her how I feel.

I get to Daphne's house she moved so she walks now I wait a couples seconds then she's out.she looks stunning.hey.hey so. ... . You needed to tell me something.oh yea right I'm I was wondering if you would accept my apol- I was cut of bye her.KISSING ME.it was short but I felt a electricity in my body I've never felt before.before I can say anything else she's gone.

DAPHNE POV

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I KISSED NICO.i was happy but scared what if he think it was to much what if he thinks al force him.calm the fuck down.jewel says she been trying you calm me down for 3mins now.listen he's probably happy you kissed him.maybe he felt something to you don't know.anyway let's go get waffle then go get waffles.

You and your fucking waffles.hey I have to deal with this shit.i have to deal with your shit too.i just do it to annoy the fuck outta you it's pretty funny.

AUTHORS NOTE

Oooooo things get heated.i wanted to do nico's POV because It seemed cool you now what he was gonna say was somewhat any way bye.