17 - Y A g

Kelly, unblock me on fb na 😂✌

Kelly's POV

               I knew it.

               I should've listen to them but I kept my ears closed from all of their theories and speculation.

               I really f-king knew it.

               I should've listen to my cousins, Jin and Jove.

               Jin asks, “What if he's not really a him?” whilst shoving an icecream to his mouth. Jove followed with a question, “What if he's not into your kind?” and shoves a lollipop to his mouth.
               “Haha, very helpful. I'm sure he's not like what you guys think.”
               “Oh yeah,” Jin laughs a very toxic one and we all laughed it up. He pauses his laugh, “Probably.”

               I should've listen to Mica too.

               “God knows what he's been up to. He's been going in and out of that bar for 8 months straight. Doesn't that even bother you?”
               “Mica, maybe he's just looking for a friend in that place.”
               “8 packing months and he still cannot find he's ‘friend’, there?”
               I pat her shoulder and said, “When you love someone, 8 ‘packing’ months seems like 8 minutes.”
               And I guessed we laughed out loud after that(?)
               She pauses her laugh, “No seriously. It's a gay bar haven't you notice?” I sighed and smile at the thought of him being gay for me.
               Now here I am peeking from a Guy's locker to see them making out. It smells in here. Urgh, I shouldn't have listened to Harlene.

               “Why do you want to know so badly? Haha, I've told you already. He could be gay!”
               “Ehh it can't be! He said he loves me!”
               “So he's bisexual?”
               “NO. NO ONE'S BISEXUAL. HE LOVES ME. ONLY ME.”