The life of a 'problem' boy. aka me.

your name is Dane.
************Readers pov************

It's a Sunday... a day before school. I actually love school days because it's the only days I get to go out and away from my abusive parents. The thing is though they don't and they never abused my older siblings at least i dont think so... My older sister and my older brother never got abused like I do. It makes me sad knowing they don't  love me. That they tell me that I'm a unwanted child. A problem boy. A child that everyone hates..and will forever be hated.

"DANE GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN STAIRS NOW!" My farther shouted up. I only knew it was my farther because his voice is more deeper than mothers (of course ^^). And If i can say...i don't even think as them as my mother and farther. At. All!

I walked down stairs and looked at my farther. I had an Emotionless face until i saw that My brother and sister was there with my mother passed out on the couch. "What?" I asked pissed off at him. "Make us breakfast and fast Kids what do you want Dane to make?" He asked my older brother and older sister. I didn't even care for them anymore it's like everything about them disappeared and went away as quick as it came. And i wanted that now. I had emotions inside of me. But on the outside of me i was an emotionless shit.

"Omelettes!" They both shouted at us as my "dad" pushed me forward harshly. "You should know how you make them. Shouldn't you?" He asked me staring at me. So i nodded. "I said. Shouldn't you" He told me sternly this time. "Yes farther..."  I replied not happy at this one bit.

I got the ingredients out-

4  cups cooked rice 100  g carrots, chopped in very small pieces 100  g red capsicums chopped in very small pieces (bell pepper)100  g onions, chopped in very small pieces 150  g bacon, chopped in small batons 50  g tomato paste 2  teaspoons  oil

8  eggs (2 per person)2  teaspoons sugar 2 teaspoons  oil salt and pepper

4  teaspoons  oil, to cook eggs, using one teaspoon at a time 8  teaspoons tomato ketchup  garnish.

(Actual ingreadients for omlettes)

Then i was finished. I put it in the cooker to make it all nice. I guess...being me right now i didn't want them, to have a nice whatever!

'Bing' it was finished. I made four one for my farther. Mother. And my older siblings.  I didn't make one for myself because I can't eat breakfast. According to my 'parents'. "Here" I gave them three their omelettes and I left mothers in the cooker. I went back upstairs but before I did i heard my extra footsteps so i looked. Father. "may i help you?" I asked him. I was uncomfortable around him, i knew it since yeah... I know what he does to me and i didn't want a striking for how i was talking to everyone down there...

"I want you to go to your room Dane. I'll be in with some things in a second. You understand what i'm saying right?" I nodded i ran up the last couple of stairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and signed..i couldn't of been more stupid! I thought to myself some tears straining in my eyes... i heard a creak since my door creaks when being opened. I looked up and saw someone...

Father.

I saw what he also had in his hands.. rope..abd some other equipment. (Kinky much?) But of course. This has to turn out for the worst... punishment. For me..

He walked to me and took his belt off of his pants infront of me.

I was scared.

Sad.

Alone...

I wanted help...my head was hurting and i couldn't see straight. I only couldn't  see straight because of my tears and my father saw this and kissed my cheek. "It wont hurt that much Okay? Little one i promise it wont hurt..it will but.. not that much!" He tried to calm me down but i was more.scared than ever!