Basketball and the Boy cheerleader

************Alexander's  pov**************

I signed and  patted Smith's head. "You can be a cute little cheerleader for us though. Right?" I asked him as he nodded and shyly smiled at us and giggled a little..

Cute..

I thought as i smiled at him. Heh.. Basket ball.. and  the boy cheerleader. A cute cheerleader..

"I wonder what your going to make me wear...i don't want to be exposed a lot though!!" He told me sternly for the last part giggling quietly to himself.   I couldn't think of anything else to do so i hugged him and let go of him quick enough to grab his hand and run to the boy's lockers. The gym teacher already had shorts in one of  the back room lockers . It was located straight ahead and then we had to turn left and then right.

"Where are we going?" He asked me as his voice showed a questioning tone. I stopped and looked at him, then i smiled softly at him. I am being nice to him. I tried to at least.

"We're going to get you some shorts. And you can borrow one of my shirts but since your short..and..small it'll probably be too big... hm.. what's the word..?-" "baggy?" He cut me off just saying the right word with it though. "Yes! Exactly, baggy- It might be baggy on you Smith! " i told him laughing slightly. Or chuckled. I could go with either.

He nodded, i only told him he could wear one of  his locker. -

"So..Were am i getting dressed..Alexander?" He asked me but yet i was zoned out starring at him like i was the one questioning him and waiting for him to answer my questions.

Faint clicks were hears in my right ear, as it made me zone back into reality.

"Huh..?" I questioned  as he giggled. "Why the fuck are you cute?" I asked him suddenly making him blush and i hugged him tightly trying to  not let him go.

He's so fragile . He's so cute. He is everything to me. HE IS MINE.

I thought to myself and i let go of him smiling happily. "Alex.." he was still blushing and he kissed my cheek accomplishing to get a small blush on my cheeks rise.

"Y...Yes?" I asked stuttering. I never stuttered before... i might be crushing..

Who am i kidding?!

I could be gay.
I could not be gay.

My family- my dad- my mother! Would kill me if i was gay!!

I mean, gay isn't a bad thing but they are homophobes for no reason i think.
I dont know.

I looked at him as he was blushing at me.."did you hear me?!" He shouted in my face the blush rising more. I shook my head and he smiled sighing, closing his eyed before saying "i'm not cute... i'm less than cute! Anyway..Where am i going to change?" He asked me out of the blue as i noticed that they're no where else than here with everyone else or..in the girls changing rooms which i don't so think he's a girl. Which he isn't.

He looked down and i lifted his chin..so he looked at me. I kissed his lips for a second and moved away.

He looked shocked and it was cute and all but i shrugged it off. "Change here i guess i can keep watch out for you" He nodded as i suggested that for him and smiled sweetly to me.

He took his pants off and started to put the shorts on. They were a pale blue that looked good with his skin since it was pale as well.

He had scars on his thighs but the shorts were long enough to cover them.

He then looked at me after i looked away so he didn't see me staring .

"One more minute Alex.." he told me as i nodded and took a quick peek at him. His blazer and shirt was off...