Chapter 6~ Liar Liar, Lust and Desire

Song above is Jealous by Nick Jonas.
The song for the chapter.
Smut warning⚠️

It's been a few weeks. A few weeks since I last talked to Harry. Turns out he was a cheater. We broke it off a little while ago. It's now December. I'm still working for him. I got my boot for my ankle taken off back in November. It felt good to walk without anything on my ankle. Being single and realizing everything that I've been through has made me stronger. Marcel has been my rock. Yeah we've started to talk more than we used to. Sammy and Livi have been there for me as well. Liam and Livi are still together. It's been I don't know how long. This Christmas we're having it at my house and we're inviting friends and family and since my house is the biggest it's at my place. Anyways, today was another boring and normal day. The thing between me and Caleb has been worked out and we are just going to stay friends. Marcel has been working with me now because he said I always looked busy. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw Marcel at his car. I parked next to him and gathered my things for the day.

"Morning Marcy." I smiled and he laughed at his nick name I've given him.

"Annabelle the creepy doll." Marcel shot back at me.

"It's Annabella and thanks. I enjoy being called a creepy doll." I smiled as we walked into the lobby.

"Well, you're beautiful. And not creepy although a few times that we've hung out you have creeped me out." Marcel said as we got into the elevator.

"Obviously Marcy. I wonder what we're going to have to do today. I just wanna sleep." I said as we kept going up floors.

"Same. Anyways, how's your ankle?" Marcel asked and looked down towards my ankle.

"It's doing pretty damn good. I'm doing great. I was also wondering if you'd like to come to my Christmas party I'm having at my house. It's in a couple weeks but I just wanted to know if you'd wanna go?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I'd love to. I usually spend Christmas with my dogs." Marcel said and I felt a little bit bad for him.

"Great. I'll add you to the list." I smiled as we reached our floor and found Melissa and Louis making out.

"Oh hi guys." Melissa said as she pulled away from Louis.

"Get a room." Marcel said and that caused us all to laugh.

Oh yeah. Melissa the secretary and Louis whatever he does, are dating. I think it's so cute.

"I'm happy to see you to so in love. Anyways, I'm throwing a big Christmas party at my house in a couple weeks. You guys in?" I asked.

"Yes. Count us in." Louis smiled then pecked Melissa on the lips quickly.

"Great. Will do. Have a good day." I said as Marcel and I walked to our shared office space.

Harry was at his desk but he didn't look up to see us. He just stayed focused at his desk.

"So, would you be able to help me set up for the party? I mean I'd ask Livi but she's going to be busy with Millie and picking her outfit out and Liam meeting our family for the first time. It's going to be chaotic." I smiled knowing Harry would soon chime in.

"Sure babe. I'd love to." Marcel smiled as he sat at his desk.

"Can we actually get to work and not focus on parties and shit?" Harry asked and his voice was filled with anger.

"Sorry boss. Forgot, you've been a total asshole ever since we broke it off because you decided to lie and cheat on me. Right, yeah I'd better get focused." I said and looked at him quickly to see that he was going to snap at any moment.