Chapter 2

Abigail's POV
Whatever my hand, grabbed.I stabbed my father in the hand with it, making him cry out.

When he stumbled away, from me.Walking towards him, I kicked his stomach.

"Not fair not fair, why doesn't this make me feel happy?".I said, heading a chuckle as I punch my father 3 times.

My father cries, making me smile."There it is, oh guess what we have a visitor now lets show them ur fear".I taunted, grabbing my dad hands and tieing them behind his back.

Walking him to the door, cops break it down."oh great juuuuust great".I said out loud.Killing my dad and running into the woods from the cops

10 minutes later

After I lost the cops, I saw some piece of paper.Looking at it, "hmm whoever did this symbol chose a good one".I thought.

Ignoring the paper, I just climb up a tree.The bushes was moving and a puppy came out.I sighed in relief and went to jump off the tree.

"BOO", a voice shouted behind me.Making me fall of the tree, luckily I landed on my two feet and that the tree wasn't that high.

Looking up, I see Ben staring right down at me."We have unfinished business, Abigail".Ben said, hopping off the tree branch and landing right in front of me.

"So, you were in the asylum as soon as you left school?".Ben said, in a monotone voice."Yeah, u should have known since your friend was talking about me to u".I said, rolling my eyes.

"How did you know", Ben spoke.Taking a few steps towards me, "Ben, do the math I'm the kid you call crazy and you think I don't hear em".I said, getting annoyed.

He stared into my soul, walking closer to me drawing his sword out."Well, I'm not here to chat I'm here to kill you".Ben said, attacking me.

I had to dodge, if I wanted to live.So I dodged a few attacks but got 5, deep cuts on one arm.

Ben went to chop my head off, but when a police siren appears and he jumps into a tree.

"Show yourself", a police officer said."oh no", I thought.I started running, I don't wanna get caught again.

After running for a while, the cop was nowhere to be heard and seen.Sitting on a tree root, I don't forget that Ben is going to kill me.

"Ben, come on out".I said, Ben came out.He gave a chuckle, then grinned.I knew I was dead meat now, I guess I can just let him kill me.

Sighing, I put my weapon down and sat down.Ready to die, waiting for a second and Ben just tied my hands.

Drags me, which the ground was making my skin get dirty. So I just stood up, walking then my mind flooded with thoughts.

I was confused, on why he didn't kill me.After walking for a long time, in the woods Ben untied my hands.

Rubbing my wrists, I look at him.He turned his head and looked at me, "don't be scared, of who's inside".Ben said, turning his head and walked to mansion.

Looking at the mansion, it looked old but was in great shape.I walked along with Ben, preparing for what's inside.

"Don't scream, if you get a headache".Ben hissed, walking inside with me next to him while being so confused and clueless.

When we got inside the mansion, it was beautiful.The place looked, a little gothic and it also looked like those old mansions.

Where famous people lived way before ."Abigail", Ben said.Interupting my thoughts, "yes Ben....".I replied."your a killer now and you know that", he said.