party

—also this is just a 2 chapter story so this is the last chapter—

it's the night of the party you send Colby a picture of what your wearing he responds with "😻🤤" and you say talk to you later and see ya soon. you can't till the party so you kinda hurry there. You think about Colby the whole way there. You get to the house and Colbys rushes to find you.
Colby — HEY! I'm so glad you're here but DAMN Gray you look amazing!!
Me — thanks Colby you seem excited about something ..
Colby - yeahhh I have something to tell you and show you .. come up to my room ;)
Me — okay

you are trying not to blush as Colby holds your hand while taking you upstairs to his room. there are like 100 people here and you are wondering why he decided to talk to you

Colby — okay so here's my room
Me — cool nice sticky notes on the wall
Colby — you never know when you need one
Me — hahahah !!

you notice how Colby locks the door after he gets in. You think about everything about him ... everything. You and Colby sit down on the bed and you notice him put his arm around you and you try not to blush.

Colby — so i love you and I want you to be my girlfriend. you mean everything to me
Me — aww Colby i love you too and you are my everything
Colby — so umm will you be my girlfriend ?
Me — yes col —

Next thing you know you and Colby are making out then Colby starts to take his shirt off and everything is leading up you feel his hands on your body and you love it. You and Colby look at each other and know what's gonna happen. Colby pulls you close and now you know why he locked the door.

~ this is the story hope you liked it like this if you want more short stories ~