Steve Imagine for Brittney

"Stupid piece of shit!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I kicked the tire as hard as I could. "You need some help there little lady?" I heard for behind. He sounded like a fellow greaser. I turned around and my jaw dropped. Holy shit he was smokin'! I felt my knees shake and I started to fall but I felt Hottie McHotterson over here grab my waist as my hands reached for his shoulders. "Woah! You alright, Hun?" He asked. "Yeah. You're just... Really hot." I commented and mentally slapped myself. I still didn't regret saying it. I did tell him the truth. He smirked at me. "Thanks. You're not bad if I do say so myself." He smiled and I almost fell again but I didn't. "You want to come inside for a coke while I work on your car?" "Sure. I'd love to." He got behind my car and started to effortlessly push it into a garage. I looked up and saw a sign that read 'DX'. A guy standing behind the counter asked me what I needed and flashed me a movie star smile. Steve still looked better. "Soda, this my friend-" "Brittney with an E not an A." "That's a tuff name." Soda smiled at me. Steve walked behind the counter and got me a coke while I payed for it. Steve and I walked out to the garage. He took off his DX shirt because he was too hot. "Did he say it was too hot in here?" Soda whispered in my ear so Steve couldn't hear him. I didn't even hear him walk in. "Yeah. Why?" I looked at him confused. "It means he likes you." He whispered again. I smiled and blushed. Then I got an insane idea that I was so gonna follow through with. "We'll that means I can try this." I smirked at Soda and winked at him. He chuckled at me as he realized what I was referring to. Steve came out from under the car to get a different tool. I put my hand on his shoulder and spun him around. "Brittney what are you-" I cut Steve off as I planted a steamy kiss to his lips. He surprisingly kissed back just as passionately. Soda let out a wolf whistle. I pulled away from Steve and a huge ass smile spread across my face. "Woah. That was hot, Britt." Steve looked at me with wide eyes. "That's what I was going for, Steve." "Be my girl?" "You don't even need to ask." I retorted and planted another steamy kiss to his cloud like lips. "I'm gonna leave you two love birds alone." Soda said backing out of the garage. "Good idea." I smirked at him. "God, I think I'm in love." Steve whispered. I jumped up and put my legs around Steve's waist as he caught me by put his large hands on my butt. The rest of this day is going to be fun. If you catch my drift. ;)