Why?

Paris P.O.V

It was the Next morning and I slept until 10Am I woke to see a sleeping Cameron I kissed his lips then went I get changed I grabbed a pair of black leggings with a black sports bra and I curled my hair put my makeup on (mascara brown eyeshadow black liquid eyeliner dueling red lipstick) then I grabbed a black bow and braided my bang to the side and pinned it up with a black bow. Then I made sure to put bracelets over my freshly cut scars but before I didi that I cut another time then I put silver hoops in my ears an walked outside. But then decided to change my top to a black flowy tank top. (One finger strap) When I walked out Cam was awake so I went and cuddled in bed. Can said "You know you beautiful." I started to blush "Thanks" I said as I looked down "say your beautiful" Cam said. Then I said " No cause I'm not". Out of no where Cam started to tickle me and said "Day you beautiful" and leaned in for a kiss the I look away and said "NO IM NOT BEAUTIFUL". Then Cameron pinned my wrist to the bed before I could stop myself I winces in pain and started to cry and yell out in pain. Cameron got off me quickly and asked what's wrong I said nothing then Cameron saw....

Cameron's P.O.V

I looked down at her brackets when I saw a cut then I yelled "TAKE OFF YOUR BRACLETS NOW!"