It's Time---Chapter 2

Jesse's POV

I walked up to Lukas and looked over his shoulder to see what he was working on. It was one of his newest books. It was talking about how we defeated the Admin. He didn't notice me so I tapped him on his shoulder. He looked up, alarmed.
"Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else." Lukas said as I smiled.

Lukas's POV

Jesse smiled at me as I gestured to the chair on the other side of my desk. He walked over and sat down. He looked like he was going to puke.
"Are you okay? You look sick." I said as I put my quill in the wooden table.
He blushed and looked down."Yeah I am totally fine."
I nodded and didn't believe him at all. I know him better than that!
"Are you sure? It looks like something is bithering you. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked getting seriously worried.
He blushed even harder. He was so cute when he blushed. I noticed that his hair looked more ruffled than usual, and that confirmed my suspicion that he isnt telling me something. When Jesse's stressed or nervous he always runs his hands back and forth through his hair, it was one if the things I loved about him.

Jesse's POV

I could feel my cheeks heating up like crazy, and I wish IT would stop. I decided to change the subject.
"You know, I'm really glad that we are such close friends. It's nice having someone to talk to who isn't crazy." We both snickered.
"Yeah me too." Lukas said. I noticed that he looked down and caught a glimpse of a blush on his face.
I loved it when Lukas blushed. And you could really tell since he was pale. I decided that he must like me too, so I took a huge leap of faith.
"Hey would you come into my room for a minute? I have something I need to show you in private." I asked, silently praying to Notch that it would go well.
He nodded as I pulled him into my room.

Lukas's POV

Jesse pulled the door shut behind him and I heard table faint click of the lock. I turned around and was about to ask what he wanted to show me when I felt what he wanted to show me.
He pressed his lips against mine, and I was paralyzed for a moment. But I soon came to my senses and I wrapped my arms around him. His arms found my neck, and I felt his hand messing with my hair. I pulled back ever so slightly and whispered, "You're going to mess up my hair." And then I pressed my lips against his as I felt a smile form on his mouth.

Both thinking: This really is a dream come true.

Omfg I think this is my best one shot ever wtf is wrong with me tho?? Anyway I hoped you liked it and let me know if you want more one shots!! And sorry its so short. XD