❝ timeless ❞

timeless【 sometimes you only get one chance

timeless
sometimes you only get one chance.
❝but in the end, you're still everything i want even if i have someone who's treating me better than you ever will or did.❞

      mistakes are deemed to determine who you are, what you're meant for, and your purpose in this big, complicated system called life. small mistakes can determine the outcome of our future, large mistakes can brand us forever; mistakes can shape the person you were supposed to be, or someone entirely different. but whether you allow it to take over your life is up to you.

      bang chan tried to live his life without regrets and tried to understand that everything that happens is simply to guide him onto the path of his success. and whilst his new life in korea was difficult and different than the familiar one he had left in australia, it gave him the opportunity to be someone new. because people judged everyone else around them, and the worst one was always sarah ahn, someone who gave no remorse to those she criticized. though chan was lucky that he wasn't under her scrutiny, he couldn't deny that she was nothing short of a bully.

      but imagine his surprise when the so called bully of his school now lives in south korea. and that shock tenfolded as it seemed that sarah — now sowon — doesn't seem to remember anything about him, about their lives back in australia. it was almost as if she had hit rewind on her life as she can hardly remember her monstrous days back then, how she inflicted fear in the hearts of many around him.

      they say it was because of an accident, but chan knew that it was because someone finally had enough of sowon and her cruel ways, that they wanted an end even if it meant the end of her. and though their sweet revenge wasn't entirely fulfilled, maybe they found pleasure in the monster forgetting who she really is, watching as she's isolated and mocked for her empty box of memories.

      what are you doing, his old peers would ask if they saw him now. talking to the enemy, befriending the enemy, falling in love with the enemy, everything he was doing would be considered a sin considering how much pain she had put them all through. and perhaps he was guilty of not telling her the truth, not telling her what a monster she was and keeping her in the dark of the past she oh-so-desperately wants.

      he didn't want time to fasten or continue, he wanted these moments with her to be timeless as he stares and falls in love with the color of her eyes.

      oh how wrong he is.

      because you cannot hide anything from time itself.

      nothing is timeless.

♔ ♔ ♔

pieces of art
cast

jo eunae as ahn sowon( the hidden masterpiece )❝for now all i know is being ahn sowon, sarah ahn is someone i don't remember

( the hidden masterpiece )
❝for now all i know is being ahn sowon, sarah ahn is someone i don't remember. no one has ever told me anything about her, not my brother or parents. it feels like i've lost a part of myself that i never knew, but it's a part that i need to help me live the rest of my life.❞

kim minjae as ahn jaewon( the shadowed artist )❝the idea of losing her terrified me

( the shadowed artist )
❝the idea of losing her terrified me. back in australia we weren't ever siblings, she was just sarah, someone who caused problems and it didn't seem like a person i should've been associated with. but now with everything that happened, she needs me. i can't let her know about who she was because if she knew, it'd kill her. so please, don't tell her, chan.❞

jeon heejin as min yejin( the art exhibit )❝fuck what those people say

( the art exhibit )
❝fuck what those people say. who she was back then isn't who she is now. she's my best friend and i'll be damned if she suffers because of her past. sowon is a good person, and it's about damn time that people realize that. so if you're ashamed of her it's best if you leave right now.❞

[ +additional cast ]
araki yuko
as mary amagawa
joo jinmoo as ahn kijung
nakama yukie
as furusawa asako

♔ ♔ ♔

a/n;

dun dun dun, here is my bang chan fanfic!! tbh he was my first bias in stray kids and now he's my bias wrecker. chan is still a special bean to me, but the reason why i can't bias him is because his english name, chris, is my brother's name so that like ew'd me so much. i know i'm childish, but i couldn't omg.

dedicated to the lovely lovely CB97SUS because lee is an amazing best friend and she pushed me into this fanfic and legit has helped me with so much: title, names, fc's, the whole sha bang.

i hope you guys enjoy!

much love guys.

( written: february 11, 2018 )
( published: february 15, 2018 )