My Back Story.....

I might seem like the worst person in the world. Scaring Humans. Hurting Humans. Killing Humans... But the truth is that I never wanted to do it. I never did honesty! It's just the way I was made. My name is Ash. My real name is Akkana Which means Evil. Honestly I wasn't born into a regular family. I...I don't know where I came from. I wasn't born as a cute little baby. I was made as what I look like now. I've been living for about 100 years.. But i look the same. When I was a "kid" I wanted to become a Mage. But my dreams were crushed after I was bullied by many kids. And in a few seconds they were dead. I new that I wasnt born to be nice, to be shy, to be scared. I was born Evil and I can't change that. Walking in the woods I met this guy. His name was Keichi. He taught me to control my magic and anger. For once I felt like I had a purpose in live. It was to protect Keichi senpai. I loved him with all of my Heart. He was the light in my darkness. He was my everything. We talked even more and my feeling for him just only got stronger for him. I had to protect him... I don't want anyone near him. They'll hurt him... I'll kill them if they touch my senpai, Keichi I'll protect you! We fought monsters together for years and years. He just kept on smiling. No we just kept on smiling. For years I wasn't evil. I felt like a new person. We danced. We laughed. Until he said that he had to go. I've never been apart from him. And...Snd I wish I would go back because I went insane and...killed him. Wither own two hands. Staring down I had no words. I screamed at what I did and buried him. At his favorite place. Underneath the flowers. I flew away only visiting once every month. I saw that I couldn't change. I was born evil and that's what I have to stay. I can't go back no more...