Episode 1: Undying Legacy, The Will of Fire continues!

So... I'm doing this Wattpad thing all over again. Some of you may know me as Snowshadow2003 or Red_Paladin_Aidan. If you do recognize me then you probably know me from the "Asuna Fic" yeah that lagged out tons and get wiped from my stories so I couldn't work on it again. Anyway I'm back again and I'm ready to do this.

----------------------------------

Its a cold day in Konoha, snow falling everywhere, people laughing in bars and people dancing in the snow as they sing of a hero who saved them all 100 years ago. Boruto Uzumaki. After he defeated Kawaki atop the ruins of the Final Valley, he buried him there only saying this "I'm sorry Dad... I couldn't help a friend like you did..." and he walked away from that grave leaving behind the headband of his fallen friend... the rest is history. Now Konoha has expanded more than it has before and was rebuilt in the image of the 8th Hokage Sarada Uchiha. Following in the footsteps of Hashirama. Now it is the Era of the 12th Hokage and the village has sustained a peace with the other nations. But the legacy of those who came before Boruto have now vanished... No one remembers the God of Shinobi Hashirama. No one remembers the hero of the 4th great ninja war

It now all begins when a child is lost...

The boys stomach growled as he ventured through the woods searching for shelter, the child being 4 years old didn't know what to do except find his home... then an old man appeared wearing an old tattered cape with torn out patches on the back. The boy asked the stranger "Where am I?" but the stranger continued to walk away following a certain path. The starnger then stopped for a moment and said to the child "Your clan walked a heroic path... you are lucky to be one of them". He then continued on, leaving the child behind. The boy began to run towards him, getting faster as he went only being intruged by what the stranger was talking about, before being blinded by a light showing a huge village surrounded with laughter. The man then turned and said faintly to the boy "You are now home, no matter if this isnt your actual village, everyone is welcome here ya know..." and so the stranger faded away like he was never real.

That was 5 years ago... now the boy has a name and has a home

"Is he really gonna make it on time?" The girl sighed with worry. "Oh don't you worry I've known him for as long as I can remember he'll definetly be late" He said as he chuckled. The classroom was full of cheer but as the teacher walked in the room the laughter stopped. It was Jirade Senju the worst headteacher known to the entire academy. "What are you all standing around for? Get to your seats now!". As Jirade Sensei was shouting and balling at the new students another kid was running as fast as he could "I can... make it... in time" the boy yelled as he panted heavily. He ran into another person and knocked them both over. "Oh terribly sorry about that I'm in a bit of a rush" as the young boy scratched his head thinking he dropped something the man spoke to him "Take this... something tells me it belongs with you". The man gave the boy a weirdly shaped kunai, it had a trident like tip and the handle was yellow with black writing along it. "If your going to the academy make sure to keep that kunai close", "Aw sweet thanks sir" the boy yelled with excitment. The stranger just kept on walking away until... he vanished "Ahhh! What am I doing if I get caught late im gonna be killed!" the boy yelled as he got up and ran as fast as he could.

An short while afterwords the boy noticed something in the alley way, a young girl was being attacked by a group of masked men. The boy jumped over towards them screaming "Leave her alone!" the masked men laughed "Child this is no place for you to be, why don't you run home now" said one of the masked men. "Clearly you shouldn't be here!" the boy said in a lowered tone while making two signs with his hands "You shouldn't poke your nose in other peoples buisness" another member of the group said. Just then the girl turned to you, she has cuts all over her but that didnt distract you from how beautiful she was. She has long white hair with pale blue eyes and the most innocent face you'd have ever seen, "Please... just leave me I'll handle them" the girl spoke as she trembled even more. "Leave her alone and I'll leave" the boy shouted as if he was shouting a battle cry. Then the masked men all said "You're going to pay for being so nozy" the all brought out chains from their hands, linking from one hand to the other "Ok then we're doing this... Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)" then 3 lookalikes of the boy appeared around him, the girls eyes widened as she just realized who he was. "H..huh this kids a Shinobi?" one of the masked men was then tackled to the ground. "What are you waiting for? Get him!" another masked man screamed as he ordered his men to charge at him. The girl then got up and began to run away. "Grrr she got away... forget the kid go after her!". The men then jumped up the building chasing after her. As you were about to jump another masked man appeared but he came up from the ground... he wore a black cloak with red clouds on it and an orange mask with a hole showing his right eye. "You remind me of a young man who wanted nothing but to become Hokage" before the boy could say anything the masked man vanished as if he was a ghost. "Again.... I'm gonna be late!" The boy continued to run towards the academy. When he entered the classroom a foot came out of nowhere and kicked him into the back wall of the room "Your late Yukan! you can't keep on being late ya know!"