1

I get thrown out of the big mansion door. My master stood on the top of the stairs I have tumbled down after thrown. "worthless mutt! Aren't you supposed to be a bodyguard?! You probably don't want to be paid! You're fired! Get lost!" I nod frantically. I clutch my bag to my chest. I accidentally pushed my master down the stairs, as soon as he got out of the door of the hospital, he's firing me.

See, I'm his bodyguard- er Ex bodyguard. I run away and turn into an ally way in the cold city. I check my stuff and run under a roof behind a house.

I hear a conversation.

"Luna! You need a new bodyguard! Oh,"

"dad, I don't need a new 'bodyguard' I'm a witch!"

"oh, Luna. A bodyguard just got fired by Mr. Trever," I heard shuffling of feet towards my position. I scoot towards the wall and keep quiet.

"his name is Lumine. Luna, aren't you gay?" "dad! You aren't supposed to announce that in the middle of the sidewalk!"

I sigh and stand, dusting off my shirt. I look for my hoodie. I pull it over my head after I found it.

"oh, a weredog!" I look up at a grown man who was looking at me. "hello, what's your name?"

"Lumine"

His eyes grew wide and I shrug.

"me and my son have been looking for a bodyguard, would you like to be his bodyguard?" I smile, "sure sir, if that's alright with your son!" he nods and waved me over. I get up and look at my tail. I cringe, my snow Whit tail is now...  Covered in thick, brown, mud. I growl at it and look up. I follow the man and smile while doing so.

We soon grow into view of a small boy. He glared daggers at the smirking man. "Luna, this is Lumine" he looks at me and his eyes widened. "hi!" my voice goes low key for a while then went back up. His face was priceless. It was pink.

I held in a laugh.

"okay, Luna this is your new bodyguard. He will go to school with you to, but first we have to go shopping before we go home,"

Luna nods and I squeal a little. I feel my tail get damp and I groan. "Lumine? What's up?" I sigh, "it's nothing, but with white fur, a dirty tail aggravates me" the man chuckles. "oh, by the way, I'm Kile" I smile and jump up and down in a skip, following the witches. How do I know they're witches? Their scent!

We soon end up at a shop, a small, simple shop, if I may say so.

We walk in and candy and hotdogs hit my nose. I cringe, not all mixed scents of good food is good. "Lumine. I'm going to the car I left here to get gas. Stay with, Luna, he knows what to get," I nod and follow, Luna. Luna had blonde hair with mint streaks down the sides. His outfit consisted of, a tie, white undershirt and a black vest overshirt. He had black shorts, like a child.

We get all we need and suddenly the security alarm goes off and we're surrounded by people with guns and masks. "This is a robbery, give us your money," I shiver down to the bone marrow.  I felt like turning around and be vicious, but, no, I can't.

They go after, Luna. I race towards him and flip the guy over my shoulder and he hits the ground with a 'crack' , I cringe at the sound. I soon kick one of the guys in the head and knock him out. I turn to Luna, whose mouth is open wide and eyebrows raised. Along with a little bit of eye widen. "Are you okay, Luna?" he nods and I smile. Then the door opens. "oh, you're a very good at this. Cresent, come out, will you?" the only one not knocked out stood and took the mask off. "what are you thinking, Kile?! Planing a robbery, and most of all making me point a gun at poor lil old Luna here! And this kid too, who appears to be able to knock out Silver even though he's hard headed and thick hollow. Not smart. So, whatcha doing?!" Kile shrugs and simply puts, "training Luna's new bodyguard Lumine" I curl up into my chest.

So, train me? Oh well, okay. Fine, without me having anything to do with it..

If I did..

I probably would've already spilled the beans...

Oh well.