Chapter 5

Yui Pov
I slowly open my eyes remembering the events that happens yesterday. I saw Aoi next to me with all my pets on my bed. Looking around I decide to take a bath since everyone is still asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom. 10 minutes later, I'm finish cleaning myself and walking out of the bathroom I see Aoi and my pets have been awake.
" Aoi you should take a bath and get ready so we could go to the city." She nodded and goes to the bathroom with her clothes. 10 minutes later Aoi came out of the bathroom with her new clothes and we go outside to see everyone struggling to wake up with the sunlight in the house.
   " Hi guys I see you guys are struggling with the sunlight and if so why are you here then. Shouldn't you be in your room asleep." I asked in a curious tone
Ayato " we were just having a meeting and why are you not effected by the sunlight"
Aoi " we are not effected by sunlight because we have a power that help us not be effected by sunlight. The only ones that have these powers are the nobles and royalty races only."
Ayato " how dare you talk to oresama like that"
Aoi Pov
Ayato " how dare do you talk to oresama like that. Who do you think you are" me and Yui smirked a lady like smirked
" well for your information I have the right to say so and as a noble vampire I can say whatever I want, Oreo- sama!" Yui giggled with then comment and the brothers widen their eyes cause no one say anything to Ayato without being hurt or annoyed.
Reiji " So what are you guys here for"
Yui " oh we're just going out and enjoying the nice sunlight"
Reiji smirked " oh but you do not have my permission to go outside so you may not go and the sunlight may ruin you since you are now a vampire"
Yui " well we do not live under your permission so we do not need to tell you what we are doing" and we walked out of the mansion