How Does Love Hurt

This is my first time I am writing a story. Please not a lot of hate.

CHAPTER 1

-Sam's POV-

"Tonight's the night." I screamed. This was the night I was going to the movies alone with my best friend. Now, I know this isn't something special… but for me it was. (Before I go on you should know I am bi. This story isn't about me though.)

I was meeting Hannah at the movie theaters. Omg there she is. Aghhhhhh why did she have to be so dang cute. As I walked in and bought my ticket, she ran up and hugged me. We were out of school like a week ago, oh well, I liked it.

"What's up, Hannah?" I asked. She gave me her normal nod, like whatever. Oh well, I guess she is a little shy.

-Hannah's POV-

'Omg there she is' I thought to my self. I haven't seen her since we went on break. Which was like a week. I blushed at this thought. Wait do I like her? I questioned my self. No, I am straight. I sighed at this thought. She was my best friend and I had a crush on her. Oh well, its not like she knows. I chuckled at this thought.

When she came in I hugged her. I missed her already. But she bought the tickets and the popcorn. I blushed, it wouldn't be a great movie without her, even though she wasn't my first choice.

"Ready?" She asked. I said "Yes!" "Lol, lets go watch The Fault in Our Stars" She said. Lol, I love it when she gets excited over a movie she hasn't read the book about.

*How was I and please be honest. its the best possibility*

Kendra gone Bye