Chapter 2 Hannahs house

-Sam's POV-

After the movie had ended, my stomach was hurting. This was mostly because I couldn't cry in front of people. I yelled at her "why did you make me watch that? You know I cant cry in front of people." She said "sorry, I guess I forgot that fact." She had tears down her eyes, and honesty, it made her look cute.

As we were walking to her house, because she only lives like 5 minutes away, we got to talking about the movie. "Did you like it?" She asked. I said "ummm… it was okay, it would have been better if I read the book." And hadn't watched your reaction for more than half the movie.

-Hannah's POV-

Okay. Okay. Who would think that movie was okay. I thought to myself. I guess she didn't read the book. I thought, but I was interrupted when Sam said "Are we here?" We stopped in front of my house. "Yeah! Finally." I said. I was glad we was home.

When I walked I yelled "WE ARE HOME!" but no one came. Huh, that's weird. I thought. Then I saw a note. Its from my mom.

Hannah,

      Sorry to spring this on you, but you and Sam are home alone for the night. I know you didn't want to be, but something had come up. See you in 3 weeks.

            Love,

      Mom

Great. The one thing I didn't need right now. My crush is staying and its just us.

-Sam's POV-

I heard Sam say, under her breathe 'that's just great'  I pretended to not here it. "Where's your mom? I asked. She mumbled "Not here." "well if its okay with you I could cook dinner." Even though it was like 2 in the morning. She said "Sure. Why not?" I laughed to myself finally some alone time. I thought. This night is my one chance.

After we ate, we still wasn't tired, even thought she thought my food was amazing and said I should be a cook. So, I suggested that we could watch another movie. "What movie?" She asked. I shrugged and said, " I don't care, something scary though." This was my plan. She can not handle scarry movies. I thought. I smiled at this thought.

Kendra gone Bye