Chapter 1

"(Y... /N........N)....! (Y/n)!" Someone was calling me. 'I'm not going to make it.' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes one final time, and with that I was gone.

-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Rewind~

I had finally finished playing 'Undertale'. A game that I had loved playing since I were a child. Even though I played it several of times, I felt sad. The game ended in such beauty and freedom, it made me think, 'Why doesn't Toby Fox make a prequel?' Sometimes I felt like it was better like that, not knowing how they settled in the surface. It made people come up with their own way of thinking. "(Y/n)! Breakfast is ready!" Mom says from downstairs. "Coming Mom!" I respond back as I close the door to my room. I skip downstairs as the fresh smell of bacon and eggs fill the kitchen. I sit down on the wooden chairs made by my father. "Enjoy my little one!" Mom says as she pets my hair, lovingly. I smiled by her warm, soothing touch, as it stayed with me for awhile. I ate my breakfast with delight and satisfaction. I went back upstairs to get ready for work. I mentally checked everything off that I needed for work. I quickly went back downstairs to bid farewell to my adoring mother. I find her sitting in the living room, looking at pictures of my father. She looks up to see me with arm's asking to be hugged. I hugged my mother and kissed her goodbye as I left for my job. 

-Nothing out of the ordinary can happen, right?-