Chapter 7: There's an Idol In My Best Friend's Bedroom

[Your POV]

"Shirou...? You ok?" I asked as I opened the door and saw Koi and Shirou doing what seemed like charades except Shirou seemed to be dying from laughter.

"Um..." I mumbled as I looked at them then Koi waved at me.

"Oh hey (Y/N)! So we couldn't find you once the concert ended and Shirou sprained her ankle..." He started off but I held my hand up and stopped him.

"I'm guessing you're playing charades and you're trying to be a silverback gorilla." I said noticing he had some tin foil on his back.

"Woah!" Koi's eyes widened, "You got it so easily!!"

I shrugged and I heard Hajime come up the stairs, "Koi?" He asked confused as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hajime-san!" Koi's eyes widened in surprise as he stared at the both of us then said, "So... Are you guys planning to take this to the next level or something? I mean..."

I felt myself blush and shake my head, "N-no!!"

Hajime laughed from behind me and kissed my cheek, "If my queen isn't ready for it then I can wait."

"You too?!" I exclaimed and felt my face flush even more red. Shirou then lifted her face from the bed and smiled at me.

"You should join in too (Y/N)-chan!!" Shirou excitedly said and clapped her hands like a child.

"Eh?!!" I exclaimed and quickly tried to escape but my so-called ‘boyfriend’ decided to hold me against my will and nuzzled me into the room. "Hajime!!" I whined and he smiled at me.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan I'll watch you." Hajime reassured and I simply glared at him.

"Hajime you aren't making it any better!!" I said and then wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to fall to the carpeted ground with me, "If I do it you do it too!!"

---

We had played a few games and Shirou had decided to drop by Koi's place while Hajime would sleepover at ours. "Hajime?" I asked as I looked at him from our cuddling position on the sofa.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"What will happen if your career get's out of hand?" I asked, "We'd probably break up right?"

"What?!" Hajime exclaimed and looked at me in complete and utter shock. "Is that what you think about all the time?!"

"Well... I dunno, maybe. If someone found out we'd have to break up wouldn't we?" I asked, I wasn't afraid. But yet... I couldn't help but feel this ache when I thought about it even more.

Hajime immediately pulled me closer to him and cradled my cheek in his hand. "No. (Y/N)... I love you. I know it's weird to love you this much after meeting you a few days ago, but... I do." He then gently pressed our foreheads together as I felt myself blush.

"H-hajime?" I asked once more until all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me ravenously.

"H-hajime... Too soon..." I mumbled as he started kissing down my neck.

"S-sorry..." He mumbled as he pulled away with a slight blush, "Too far?" He asked and I nodded, still blushing.

And now is the time I scream in my head at how cliché this is. "Hajime?" I asked once more and he looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "I love you too.

•••

A/N: *cue cheesy music* Um... Hey lol. Happy late Valentines day!! Btw sorry for the late updates from author-chan ;^; writers block are hard to get over sometimes.

~M