Elevator Corridor

~Connor's POV~

"Don't know what I am talking about huh?" I need to let go of her hand, I know as soon as the elevator opens there are going to be fans. 

"Nope, no idea. I just loved seeing new youtubers and I happened across one last night." That's the truth, not going to tell her how much of a help she was. 

"So finding me had nothing to do with my twitter reply? Did you tell anyone else?"

"The twitter reply was exactly the way that I found you, and no I didn't tell anyone else." I reluctantly drop her hand as the doors open. The security is there to greet us and I show my badge and she showed hers. I speed walked to the room apologizing to the fans that I had to ignore as I went to the room that the panel was in. I got through with no problem and headed for the back. 

I turned around to find that Anastasia was not following me. I quickly got out my phone as she was calling me. 

"Hey, where are you?"

"I got stopped by the guard, he wouldn't let me through, still won't." I should have known that was going to happen! 

"I am on my way, just don't go far."

"Connor, you know everyone will see that. I will be fine. I will go wait in the meet and greet area. I can meet you all there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, that way there is no drama with your fans, and I can get a picture with you all, and not feel weird about it at dinner."

"Alright it will be an hour or so."

"That's fine, I will be waiting. Now go spend some time with your Frandom, they came to see you."

"I will see you later."

"Later"

I hung up the phone and realized that the guys were waiting on me. 

"Sorry, long morning."

"I can tell, where's Anastasia?" Ricky asked, looking around me. 

"Yea, I thought she was going to be here." Kian mentioned. 

"She was but I made us late, and she couldn't get in because I didn't stop, so she is in line at the meet and greet area. That was her on the phone."

"Wow, you already got her number look at you go." Sam praised.  I should have known they were going to be giving me trouble, but I wouldn't expect any less from them. They are my best friends.

"The room is all yours guys!" The room manager said. 

"Thanks" We took to the stage to spend the next 2 hours talking about what was to come, our tour, and answer any questions they had. Although Anastasia was on my mind, I got lost in the conversation and the smiles. I was truly blessed. 

"Thanks guys! We are headed to the meet and greet area, so hopefully we will be able to meet a few of you!" Trevor said as we all walked off stage and headed for the meet and greet. 

~On our way to the meet and greet, am I going to meet any of you there?~ I sent a quick tweet. 

"That was a lot of fun. I really do love talking to them, and meeting them is just as great!" JC commented as we rounded the corner on the meet and greet area. There was an eruption of cheering as they seen us. I couldn't help but smile when I noticed that the 3 in line was Anastasia. She looked like she was having a rather heated conversation on her phone when the cheering started but she hung up.