NaruSasu-Movie night

[High smut warning!!!!]

NARUSASU-Movie Night

Naruto's POV (point of view)

So I'm sitting here next to Sasuke, the boy of my dreams whom I had invited over in hopes of a romantic connection but instead I'm watching someone being eaten by a zombie. I had planned an entire evening, a movie, a night and some playing aroung in bed. However Sasuke insisted on bringing 'The Walking Dead for us to watch.

I would have to say the face eating was helping me dial back the boner I had gotten sitting so close to Sasuke.

"Uh.....so you like this show" I asked trying desperately trying to start up a conversation.

"Yep" Sasuke replied in his             emotionless tone, his eyes not once leaving the television.

"I'll....ah go get some more popcorn" I announced as I got up out of the room.

I came back a few minutes later with a new bowl of popcorn. To my surprise when I returned Sasuke was right there on the couch playing with himself. Although I was filled with shock I couldn't help but feel glad that he had turned off the TV, I want to find out that Sasuke had a zombie fedish.

"Umm.....ah.....N-Naruto....I..ah...was" Sasuke studdered trying to explain himself and this embarrassing situation.

"Do you wan me to help you finish" I said without even thinking.

"Uh.....please" Sasuke mumbled as he turned away with his already flushed face.

After I put down the popcorn I slowly walked over to Sasuke, blanked face, almost brainwashed by desire for him. I honestly didnt care I knew I had always wanted to do this. I finally made it over to Sasuke and kneeled down in front of him. I pulled down his pants to his ankles. I had always thought of this momment and I wanted to do it right.

I began by wrapping my hands aroung the base of his penis and started licking tjhe head. I sucked all the way down to the base and continued licking him. I could feel sasuke shivering in please as teased his erection. Although I enjoyed teasing him I thought it wad time to give him what I knew he wanted.

Without warning I slammed my head on his penis.

"Ahhh!" Sasuke moaned at this emence feeling of pleasure.

I more or less keept at the same speed while occasionally looking up at Sasuke's face. His eyes were clenched and he wad viciously bitting his bottom lip. I have never seen Sasuke so cute.

"N-Naruto f-faster" Sasuke manged to say between his heavy breathing.

I followed his request and picked up the speed

"Oh........aaaaaahh" Sasuke moaned as he began gripping the couch.

I kept going faster and faster. I knew sasuke was about to cum.

"Naruto....I'm.....I'm.....about to" sasuke cried out trying to pull me off so not to cum in my mouth.

I batted him away  I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste him.

Sasuke let out a loud long-winded moan as he came in my mouth. I lifted up my head and swallowed what was in my mouth I got up from my knees, approached sasuked tomato red face and gave him a long gentle. kiss.

I then leaned over to his ear and in a hot, sexy voice told him "now it's your turn to make me feel good".    

Although surprised Sasuke knew wha

to do, he began taking off his clothes and I proceeded to do the same. Sasuke then lied himself down with his back on the floor. Meanwhile I went to the draw next to the couch and got   the lubricant I had been saving.

I approached the shamefully exposed Sasuke and started pouring lubricant on my index and middle finger. I went on to to slowly rub his asshole. I continued this until I thought it was moist enough and shoved in one of my fingers. Sasuke let out a delightful shreak of pleasure to this new feeling after a while I stuck in a second finger.I went harder and deeper as I enjoyed sasukes quiet moans. When I thought he wad stretched out enough I took out my fingers. Then I pulled up Sasuke's legs and put them on my shoulders. I held his hips and inserted my erection and began pounding. I could see Sasuke  gritting his teeth trying to hold back back his loud moans.

Although there was nothing I loved more than Sasuke's pleasured face I decided to to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of Sasuke's insides. His asshole was tight and moist. It was unbelivable. I wanted this feeling to last so I keept a slow steady pace.

Unfortunately sasuke didnt feel the same.

"Naruto harder!" Sasuke snapped. I didnt want this to be over and done with so I ingnored him. "Naruto!" he exclaimed even louder. Again I didnt listen.

To my surprise Sasuke pushed me down onto my back and began bouncing on my cock. after I had gotten over my shock I realized that there was no tamming Sasuke's lust.

I sat up and joined Sasuke in his aggressive sexual actions. Sasuke wrapped his arms around me and tucked his face into my shoulder as I pounded and he bounced.

We both shared pleased moans at this amazing feeling.

Sasuke lifted up his head and spurted out "N-Naruto I-I I love you".

I had always longed to hear those words even if they were little broken up due to the vigorous bouncing.

"I love you too Sasuke" I responded.  I then lifted Sasuke to meet my eyes and gave him a long, hot kiss.

I was about to hit my climax anf I knew Sasuke was almost there too so I went as fast as I could.

"Aaaah Naruto yes mmmm more, more" Sasuke reacted to my sudden burst of speed not before un attaching his mouth from mine.

"Oh Sasuke y-you feel so good" I foolishly shouted.

I was almost there I pumped harder and harder until "Ah.....ah....aaaaaah" we both shouted in a sincranised moan as we came.

After our breathing tonned down I lifted Sasuke off of me, gave him a punch in the arm with a goofy smile and said "Lets do this again some time".