1 - Your Life

"Ije neo obsin nothing geogi chulguneun chiwojwo..."

"Ms. Shin"

"Manyagerado nega obneun goseun sangsanghal su obseo love love love"

"Ms. Shin"

"Saranghage dwaeseeo love love love"

"Earth, Air, Water, Fire.."

"Fire.."

"Fire.."

"Fi-----"

"MS. SHIN!!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"GET OUT FROM THIS CLASS NOW!"

“Aaaaahhhhhhhh sht.”

Yep, that’s you.

Nice one Shin, nice one!

For the nth time, you were forced to get out from your class.

“What’s new anyway? Lol. I am soooo used to this.” you said in your mind.

Since you were forced to get out and since you’re not going to do anymore there, you decided to walk down the hallways of 3rd floor of your college building.

You sighed.

“This is SO NOT ME. Aish! So not me!” you told yourself.

You harshly pulled your hairs because of great irritation made by one and only, Yourself.

You took out your phone and earphones from the pocket of your vest. You placed your earphones in your right and left ear, then shuffled songs from your phone’s playlist.

As you were walking, your head is banging slightly on air while following the beat.

This is your favourite song.

As you were heading to the staircase, someone tapped your shoulder and said “Hoy”.

You tilted your head and there you saw your friend, your classmate, Rizza.

“Yo.” you answered soulfully. You just continued walking.