Chapter 4 - A Spark!

Robin' POV.

As soon as the light of day shone into the guest bedroom I am currently occupying, I was up and wide awake.

It's only 6:10 am but I have to admit that it's probably because I'm taking Maria into the forest today.

I have something to show her and I'm sure she will absolutely love it!

But I want it to be a surprise.

"OW!" I cried as I tripped and landed against a set of wooden drawers.

"Wow I really need to calme down." I thought to myself.

I made such a racket I'm sure I've woken up the whole bloody house!

Maria's POV.</p>

I was having a nice, peaceful sleep until I heard.

'Thump!'

"What on earth was that!?" I asked myself.

Just after I heard the bang I heard Robin's distinct voice shout out.

"Ow!"

I hoped out of bed and ran downstairs. Seems everyone else heard it because we all ran into the room Robin was in.

When I looked in the room I couldn't hold my laughter back, neither could the others because Robin was agains the wall in some funny angle with his legs I the air and rubbing his head.

"Um...Robin...are...are you alright?" I finally got out between laughs.

His face went bright red and he hoped up off the floor quicker than should be possible.

"I...uh...i...i tripped." He stuttered obviously embarrassed.

Everyone left and went back to eating breakfast and I walked over to help Robin.

"Come on then, we have to leave soon." I said and I swear his face lit up when I said this.

"Ok then. I will get dressed and we can go ok?" He asked.

"Yes."

I walked out of the room and up to my tower.

I got dressed in my lovely ocean blue dress and left my hair down.

I inspected myself in the mirror. I'm starting to look more mature, filling out in all the right places.

With that I made my way to Robin's room.

Robin's POV.

There was a faint knock at the door as I was just getting out the shower. I quickly put my towel around my waist.

"Come in!"

"Hi Ro-" Maria started.

There was a LONG moment of silence.

"Um...could you turn around?" I asked Maria and I swear both our faces were red.

"Oh...um." She quickly turned.

"Sorry!" she blurted.

I quickly put a pair of black trousers on and walked to the front of Maria.

"Are you alright princess?

She looked up at me with wide eyes. maybe it was because I'm shirtless.

Maria's POV.

Robin stood in front of me shirtless! oh-my-gosh! I was trying so hard not to look, but his body was so toned and it look really hard.

"Are you alright princess?" Robin asked me and I looked up at him with wide eyes, then I looked back to his stomach. I couldn't help it!

It was like I had no control over my body as my hands reached out to touch his body. As soon as my skin made contact with his it sent a spark through my body and Robin shivered.

I stood up and we both locked eyes and before I know what's happening our lips crash together.

It was so sensational! Robin pulled me impossibly closer to his chest and I could hear his rapid heart beat.

I didn't want this moment to end.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys I know I haven't been to good at updating, but I'm just not into this story at the moment. So I've decided to put it on hold for now and while it is on hold I will work on it, so when I do start updating again It'll me more regular and I'm not keeping you guys waiting so long.

Sorry guys but this will be the last chapter for a little while, but when I get back to it there will be loads for you to read so it will be worth it I hope.

Also I just want to thank everyone who has read it and voted for my story it's really appreciated!

~Zoë.