my new chance at life

(When the silent girl starts to come out of her shell she knew there was no turning back)

Knowing that you have no chances of making friends coming from a bad spot in the world is terably, terbaly sad and that person is me and this is the story of who I am and where I am placed in the world.

This is the first day of my new life,a better life I guess that's what my mom and dad tells me and my two older siblings I'm the baby out of the three of us and I'm different from them.my sister is two minutes older than I am,we are twins but we have nothing alike and I mean nothing and my brother is two years older than me witch means he is the "boss of me" but I don't bleve in that.
My mom and dad are both the typical parents that some kids have but I never get to see my dad almost all of my life and my mom owns half of a phone company called sprint and I'm proud of her.
And me?.....life for me is diffrent from any one in my family most of the time,
I was bullied all of my life called all the names that wolud make people my age cut or try to attempt suicide and I have medical issues bit that never stopend me from doing the things I love. I was born with no hearing and I had to have tubes and I its not fun when you hit six surgerys just in fifteen years and I have a learning disabilities that makes it hard to understand questions and my spelling was horable but again that never stoped me.

This new change will be a ride of a life time and I will go in to battle fighting with my monsters and trying new things so sit down and read about how my life unfolds in more than special.