The New Beacon Hills High School

Five years later.  In the school are no one from Scott's pack.  Scott has got problem with energy drink.  Stiles and Lydia and got merried and with Natalie Martin they go to the Warsaw to live there forever.  Malia slipt up with Scott and go away from town.  Sciles doesn't exist.  Boys fall out.  Scott lost everyone,  because his mom and Chris Argent died in crush.  Scott from kind,  good alfa become horrible, cruel omega.  But no about them is this story.

  In Beacon Hills High School lot of things was changed.  The new head-teacher is Mr.  Haynes (Ewan McGregor).  He is respected by students especially by girls.  He's so Creative,  kind and crazy,  but demanding.  The school has got lot of interesting extending skill class.  No one remember about lacrosse now in beacon hills high school , now the main sports are basketball and slip(winter).  And this story is about one girl,  who was the best in this.  Her name is Rosalie (Veronica Volosh instagram: walnieta_wercia (I explored her)).  She is favourite Mr. Haynes student.  She's good at playing basketball,  drawing, playing the guitar and slipping.  A slip was the winter sport there.  There was a ice and the players must slip on it (More later).  Ok maybe something about her look.  She is pretty.  Her eyes are big.  Those are brown.  Her nose is narrow and small,  what we can see in the profile of her face.  She's got rasberry,  big Mouth.  Her beauty is highlighted by a dark complexion.  She is muscular and she's got 4-pack. She wear different clothes:  hooded with 2 laces without zipper,  sweatshirts,  sweater,  T-shirt with jeans or trousers.  She often wear dress.  When  she talk with someone she move her black eyebrow and she do a funny emoji face.  She is so sweet. I think that you will like this character!