1.

It was 2:00 am. You were sitting on the park swing alone. You wanted to go for a walk. You sat looking at your phone, scrolling through texts from friends asking were you were. Your best friend G-dragon texted you. You decided to respond to him.

" Yo! Chick! We're the hell r u? "

"I'm fine, I'm at the park. Don't tell anyone. I want to be alone."

" wae?.. "

"You can join me. If you want."

      A rustle in the bushes was heard, and out came G-dragon slowly. He arose from the bushes as if he was a king. " you were here the whole time pabo!? " you yelled. "Yea.." He said with his head down. " come here kitten. "

     He ran to you and hugged you. You let his hair. G-dragon licked your hand. "Ew! Your a human right now." " I'm a cat..meow. " He said in his human form. You giggled and hugged him again.

He walked with you home, holding your hand because he's so childish, he probably would go run around. When you got to your doorstep you asked. "Thank you for walking me. Do you want to stay the night. It's pretty late." He just nodded. You walked in.

You took a shower then wore a long shirt and shorts to bed. You were laying down on your bed scrolling through social media. A wet ball of fur cuddled against you. "Pabo! Your wet!"  "Meow" G-dragon meowed. You got up took a toll and dried him. He was so cute when he was in his kitty form.

Morning came shortly, your alarm clock went off and you had to get ready for school. G-dragon the kitty wouldn't wake up. You picked him up quietly and walked downstairs. You opened the backdoor and sat down on the concrete beside the pool petting him. You whispered. "Hey..kitty, wake up." Nothing. You there him in the pool and he quickly morphed back into his human body. He stood up naked and wet in the pool.

You were laughing and rolling around on the ground. You felt a cold hand on your ankle and you shouted "NO!" G-dragon pulled you I to the water with him. You stood up. You could barely touch because you were only five feet tall.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You slapped him. "Yah!?" " you pulled me in! ". "You threw me in..as a cat!"  " because you wouldn't wake up. "  "sorry." He said with his cute brown eyes. You hugged his neck. He got out of the water and carried you to your room.

You changed and so did he. After changing and getting ready you went downstairs and saw G-dragon cooking. "Pabo! What are you making?" " Food! ". "Meanie." You sat on the couch and sizes back off until G-dragon was done cooking.